Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How do i make my pc detect my infinix x507
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How do i make my pc detect my infinix x507

How do i make my pc detect my infinix x507

akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
Enthusiastic Member
02-02-2016, 07:10 AM

Hi, i tried a system update on my infinx 507 but unfortunately for me my phone got bricked and any time i turn the phone on it keeps loading into recovery. so i tried using the sp flash tool to unbrick the phone, but anytime i connecting my phone to my pc it gives me an error message like, THE DEVICE CONNECTED TO THIS PC HAS MALFUNCTIONED. PLEASE whwat can i do to get it connected.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-02-2016, 11:48 AM
(02-02-2016, 07:10 AM)akeemmutolib Hi, i tried a system update on my infinx 507 but unfortunately for me my phone got bricked and any time i turn the phone on it keeps loading into recovery. so i tried using the sp flash tool to unbrick the phone, but anytime i connecting my phone to my pc it gives me an error message like, THE DEVICE CONNECTED TO THIS PC HAS MALFUNCTIONED. PLEASE whwat can i do to get it connected.

Remove the battery,  reinsert then repeat flashing using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159...lZra9.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2016, 11:10 AM
I have done that over and over again yet am still getting thesame error message
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-02-2016, 10:50 PM
(15-02-2016, 11:10 AM)akeemmutolib I have done  that over and over again yet am still getting thesame error message

Try a different USB cord and PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.