Hi, Guest! Login / Register    

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Tecno p5 only vibrate when power on

My tecno p5 just went off and refuse to on buh it only vibrate when i press the power key...i have an old tecno p5 mtk backup and sp flash tool

(01-16-2015, 06:07 PM)kay4dam69 Wrote: My tecno p5 just went off and refuse to on buh it only vibrate when  i press the power key...i have an old tecno p5 mtk backup and sp flash tool

charge the battery using a desktop charger for about 2 hours then try booting again. if the same thing then re-flash the mtk backup
Have tried re flashing it but i got an error {4032} message
(01-17-2015, 08:12 AM)kay4dam69 Wrote: Have tried re flashing it but i got an error {4032} message

error 4032 is a mismatch error. means the ROM you're trying to flash isnt compatible with your phone. whats the color of the TECNO that displays when your phone boots, white or blue? 
Its Blue
(01-17-2015, 06:31 PM)kay4dam69 Wrote: Its Blue

following this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html , uninstall VCOM, preloader and vcom drivers using usb deview then re-install
next, delete the sp flash tool folder then re-extract . try flashing the files again
Ok,but hope the version of the sp flash tool has nothing to do with it because i make use of version 3.1
(01-17-2015, 08:59 PM)kay4dam69 Wrote: Ok,but hope the version of the sp flash tool has nothing to do with it because i make use of version 3.1
it shouldnt but you might need to download a higher version because its sometimes a version thing
Ok,have been tryin to get another version since morning and all d 1 i download didnt work,please kindly help me with a link to download the real file.
(01-17-2015, 10:20 PM)kay4dam69 Wrote: Ok,have been tryin to get another version since morning and all d 1 i download didnt work,please kindly help me with a link to download the real file.

links to two versions are give @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html