Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix zero wont boot after root
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix zero wont boot after root

infinix zero wont boot after root

ficu24
ficu24
ficu24
05-02-2016, 01:04 PM

Hi,
I tried to root my infinix zero lollipop but after many tries the phone shut down and wont open and if it boots it stuck at infinix logo and if I tried ( power + volume up ) it give blank screen what ever I choose ( recovery or fastboot or normal ) and when I recharge it give red empty battery with no percentage or charging
sp flash and mtk droid wont recognize it
sometimes device manager show and recognize ( MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port )and disappear again fast
Please help . Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-02-2016, 06:00 PM
(05-02-2016, 01:04 PM)ficu24 Hi,
I tried to root my infinix zero lollipop but after many tries the phone shut down and wont open and if it boots it stuck at infinix logo and if I tried ( power + volume up ) it give blank screen what ever I choose ( recovery or fastboot or normal ) and when I recharge it give red empty battery with no percentage or charging
sp flash and mtk droid wont recognize it
sometimes device manager show and recognize ( MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port )and disappear again fast
Please help . Thanks

You need to reflash the firmware.
See the connection-disconnection fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439...Z9kat.dpbs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ficu24
ficu24
ficu24
05-02-2016, 06:35 PM
thanks very much I successfully repaired it
but I have another problem
I just replaced my phone screen and touch two days ago
when I used it, it felt normal but after two days I started to notice that it stop working after abit of time while leaving it without touching it and work again after multiple presses on it or turn screen off and on again
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2016, 11:33 AM
(05-02-2016, 06:35 PM)ficu24 thanks very much I successfully repaired it
but I have another problem
I just replaced my phone screen and touch two days ago
when I used it, it felt normal but after two days I started to notice that it stop working after abit of time while leaving it without touching it and work again after multiple presses on it or turn screen off and on again

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ficu24
ficu24
ficu24
06-02-2016, 11:55 AM

I created another thread yesterday but there was no answer
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2016, 10:26 PM
(06-02-2016, 11:55 AM)ficu24 I created another thread yesterday but there was no answer

we have a reply schedule so please exercise some patience.

Note!
ficu24
ficu24
ficu24
07-02-2016, 12:12 AM
sorry, I didn't know