Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Innjoo max 2 bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Innjoo max 2 bricked

Innjoo max 2 bricked

durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
05-02-2016, 09:55 PM

Please help … Tried using the method ported by team Hovatek to root my Innjoo max 2. When I tried to boot into recovery mode it stopped at the Innjoo logo. Now it won’t reboot normally. Please I need the stock rom to enable me flash it, this is the only phone am using for now. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-02-2016, 11:58 AM
(05-02-2016, 09:55 PM)durktur Please help … Tried using the method ported by team Hovatek to root my Innjoo max 2. When I tried to boot into recovery mode it stopped at the Innjoo logo. Now it won’t reboot normally. Please I need the stock rom to enable me flash it, this is the only phone am using for now. Thanks.

That's weird, are you certain you followed the rooting instructions closely? 
download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Infinix flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2016, 08:22 PM
(05-02-2016, 09:55 PM)durktur Please help … Tried using the method ported by team Hovatek to root my Innjoo max 2. When I tried to boot into recovery mode it stopped at the Innjoo logo. Now it won’t reboot normally. Please I need the stock rom to enable me flash it, this is the only phone am using for now. Thanks.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
06-02-2016, 08:28 PM
Yes I did o. I used the volume down + power button and it entered factory mode instead of Recovery mode. So I tried to reboot so I can try out the volume up button + power button to enter the recovery mode and all of a sudden it got stuck at the Innjoo logo. Switched it off and tried to on it again, it went blank completely.

I wanna ask, is it the volume up button + power button dt boots into recovery mode? Bcos I'm gonna go over the rooting process again after I flash it. Thanks.
This post was last modified: 06-02-2016, 08:30 PM by durktur.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-02-2016, 09:35 PM

(06-02-2016, 08:28 PM)durktur Yes I did o. I used the volume down + power button and it entered factory mode instead of Recovery mode. So I tried to reboot so I can try out the volume up button + power button to enter the recovery mode and all of a sudden it got stuck at the Innjoo logo. Switched it off and tried to on it again, it went blank completely.

I wanna ask, is it the volume up button + power button dt boots into recovery mode? Bcos I'm gonna go over the rooting process again after I flash it.  Thanks.

Recovery mode is Volume up + Power

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.