Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tutorial] infinix hot note x510
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tutorial] infinix hot note x510

[Tutorial] infinix hot note x510

akabobby
akabobby
akabobby
09-02-2016, 09:45 AM

i have an infinix x510 hot note phone and i want to flash its firmware but am a little scared that if am done flashing it it might not come on and i do not know how to access the factory reset on startup.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-02-2016, 12:27 PM
(09-02-2016, 09:45 AM)akabobby i have an infinix x510 hot note phone and i want to flash its firmware but am a little scared that if am done flashing it it might not come on and i do not know how to access the factory reset on startup.

You shouldn't have a problem if you follow our instructions. 
Why do you wish to flash the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
akabobby
akabobby
akabobby
11-02-2016, 10:31 AM
yea it worked owk for the infinix hot thanks alot but right now i gat a samsung galaxy duos grand and it needs to be flashed but i do not know how to get the stock rom as well as the flashing tool
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 02:19 PM
(11-02-2016, 10:31 AM)akabobby yea it worked owk for the infinix hot thanks alot but right now i gat a samsung galaxy duos grand and it  needs to be flashed but i do not know how to get the stock rom as well as the flashing tool

Create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.