Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno Phantom z mini gone blank
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno Phantom z mini gone blank

[Please help] Tecno Phantom z mini gone blank

Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
10-02-2016, 08:38 AM

My phone Bluetooth and WiFi are not working,  also the imei  is  invalid so i flashed  my tecno Phantom z mini with sp flash tool  using  firmware upgrade option ,  after that the condition  of the phone still same had to tweak  imei  on the phone and was using  it without  Bluetooth and WiFi later the phone went blind  and now my sp flash tool  can't recognize the phone.  Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-02-2016, 02:31 PM
(10-02-2016, 08:38 AM)Cleverowes My phone Bluetooth and WiFi are not working,  also the imei  is  invalid so i flashed  my tecno Phantom z mini with sp flash tool  using  firmware upgrade option ,  after that the condition  of the phone still same had to tweak  imei  on the phone and was using  it without  Bluetooth and WiFi later the phone went blind  and now my sp flash tool  can't recognize the phone.  Please help

Does your PC make a sound when you connect the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
10-02-2016, 04:50 PM
(10-02-2016, 02:31 PM)hovatek
(10-02-2016, 08:38 AM)Cleverowes My phone Bluetooth and WiFi are not working,  also the imei  is  invalid so i flashed  my tecno Phantom z mini with sp flash tool  using  firmware upgrade option ,  after that the condition  of the phone still same had to tweak  imei  on the phone and was using  it without  Bluetooth and WiFi later the phone went blind  and now my sp flash tool  can't recognize the phone.  Please help

It used to that was before  it went blank,  but now no sound at all but the drivers has previously  been  installed.  Please help 
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
10-02-2016, 08:25 PM
(10-02-2016, 04:50 PM)Cleverowes
(10-02-2016, 02:31 PM)hovatek

It used to that was before  it went blank,  but now no sound at all but the drivers has previously  been  installed.  Please help 

I have  flashed  only preloader.bin  and the sp flash tool  is now recognizing my phone  but when I wanted to flashed the whole rom it reads : Brom  error : s_brom cmd_startcmd  fail (2005). Brom  cannot  pass bootrom  start  command ¡ Possibly  target  power up too early.  Please help 
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 09:22 AM

(10-02-2016, 08:25 PM)Cleverowes I have  flashed  only preloader.bin  and the sp flash tool  is now recognizing my phone  but when I wanted to flashed the whole rom it reads : Brom  error : s_brom cmd_startcmd  fail (2005). Brom  cannot  pass bootrom  start  command ¡ Possibly  target  power up too early.  Please help 

use a different USB cord and PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 09:22 AM
(10-02-2016, 08:25 PM)Cleverowes I have  flashed  only preloader.bin  and the sp flash tool  is now recognizing my phone  but when I wanted to flashed the whole rom it reads : Brom  error : s_brom cmd_startcmd  fail (2005). Brom  cannot  pass bootrom  start  command ¡ Possibly  target  power up too early.  Please help 

Note!
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
Cleverowes
11-02-2016, 11:21 AM
(11-02-2016, 09:22 AM)hovatek

It finally  came up but later went blur  with blinking  white screen light  till and lines ,  please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-02-2016, 03:31 PM
Already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11733.html

Note!