IMPORTANT! For this guide, i'll be using the Samsung Galaxy P1000 as example so ensure to download the firmware for your specific phone type.
What you'll need:
* A PC
* USB cable to connect your phone
* Download Samsung KIES @ http://www.samsung.com/ph/support/useful...e/KIES/JSP#
* Download ODIN 3 v1.7 @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1354343478
* Download the Stock firmware for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 (p1000xxjq1_p1000xxjq1_p1000xxjpz) @ http://www.multiupload.nl/IZLCKQ3VJC
OR @ https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzJut_BZ...Rsa0U/edit (password: vio)
* Download gt-p1000_mr_PIT @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1354343478
* Download dbdata.zip @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1354343478
* Download Samsung_P1000_USB_Drivers.rar @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachme...1354343478
* Copy all downloaded files to the same folder
Now lets get your Bricked Samsung Android phone working.
1. Install KIES on your PC
2. Turn off the tab (hold down power button till it goes off)
3. Unzip ODIN3 v1.7 and launch it
4. Click on the PDA and select the PDA you just downloaded
5. Clink on the PIT and select - gt-p1000_mr_PIT
6. Check only RE-PARTITION, "uncheck auto reboot and f.reset time"
7. in your tab press and hold "VOLUME DOWN AND POWER BUTTON"
8. If DOWNLOADING APPEAR leave it like that
9. Now, connect you tab in computer
10. If ODIN detects your phone PRESS START in ODIN
11. Wait for it until success, after that disconnect your tab
- If for an instance it gets stuck at downloading mode but you have already finished flashing, do not worry, you just have to manually hold the power button for it to boot up, it might get into recovery, so please reboot the system .
- If you boot into recovery, it might be a touch recovery so tap the home touch key to continue
12. If it keeps on booting or gets stuck at "samsung", do not worry, you are not done yet with the restocking procedure, so please proceed to the next step)
13. Press and hold power button until it will turn off
14. Open ODIN3 v1.7 again
15. UNCHECK it all "re-partition, auto reboot, f.reset time"
16. Click on the PDA and select dbdata.zip
17. Press and hold "VOLUME DOWN AND POWER BUTTON" again
18. If DOWNLOADING APPEAR leave it like that
19. Now, connect your tab again
20. If ODIN detects your phone, PRESS START in ODIN
21. Wait for it until success, after that disconnect your tab
- Again, if it is stuck on downloading mode but you have successfully done the flashing, hold power key to turn the tab on
- If it keeps on booting to "samsung" again, proceed to the next step
22. This time we will go to CLOCKWORKMOD by holding "VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON"
23. Wipe data, and wipe cache, (volume keys to scroll up or down, and home touch key to select) and reboot system, wait for a minute or two and home screen will now appear)
Your Samsung Android should start working normally again
- When there is an error for example that flashed on your tab screen like a color red "E:\ " something like that, do not worry, it is the external sd card so just let it be, wait until it finishes