Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Subject
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Subject

[Please help] Subject

whiqblack
whiqblack
whiqblack
13-02-2016, 03:38 PM

This post was last modified: 21-03-2021, 08:23 AM by whiqblack.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
13-02-2016, 03:55 PM
(13-02-2016, 03:38 PM)whiqblack I have a question:

* Did i MUST insert the External Sd (that i used when makes BACKUP) while I want to RESTORE my phone using MTK Droid Tool ?

* Or the External Sd is only fundamental to make Backup and not for Restore.

* I worried if i not complete Restore without External Sd inserted.

* Sorry my bad english.

If you used mtk driod tool to backup your rom you dont need a memory atall because your backup is saved on the pc you used
whiqblack
whiqblack
whiqblack
13-02-2016, 04:29 PM
This post was last modified: 21-03-2021, 08:23 AM by whiqblack.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
13-02-2016, 04:56 PM
(13-02-2016, 04:29 PM)whiqblack Thanks, now i no worry to Restore my phone.

Previously, I haved try BACKUP my phone whitout ExternalSd, the Backup result missing 'System.img' on '!Files_to_FlashTool'.

After i insert the ExternalSd, all file complete. Im sure ExternalSd is Fundamental to BACKUP using MtkDroidTool.

If thats the case remove your memory card then after your done and the phone is working you can slot it back in
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-02-2016, 06:58 PM

(13-02-2016, 04:29 PM)whiqblack Thanks, now i no worry to Restore my phone.

Previously, I haved try BACKUP my phone whitout ExternalSd, the Backup result missing 'System.img' on '!Files_to_FlashTool'.

After i insert the ExternalSd, all file complete. Im sure ExternalSd is Fundamental to BACKUP using MtkDroidTool.

Depending on your phone type,  you might need an external SD card in the phone.  The reason is that MTK droid tools makes two sets of backups, 
1. An SP flash tool compatible backup to your PC
2. A Nandroid backup to your phone storage or SD card. In most cases, it's the SD card so ensure to have an SD card (with enough free space) in the phone during backup else, backup will end in an error and some files will be missing. 
As for restore, @matybazz already answered that.  You don't need an external SD card because you'll be using SP flash tool, not MTK Droid tools

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.