Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tool] no network after flashing stock rom

Look 4 anoda phne do a bkup nd flash secro.img via sp ft

(01-21-2015, 01:27 PM)abiola357 Wrote: told u that earlier, av tried all the guide instructed me to do............. still the same......... wat keeps worrying me is that i cant find baseband on the fone

you'll need to flash the MTK backup then. can you get access to a working D1?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Apparently, NO!! I only look up to God and u guys..... If u can provide me with the whole cwm of the fone or just that secro.img I will seriously appreciate it..... Plsss
(01-23-2015, 12:06 AM)abiola357 Wrote: Apparently, NO!! I only look up to God and u guys..... If u can provide me with the whole cwm of the fone or just that secro.img I will seriously appreciate it..... Plsss

well, we dont have the D1 backup here. Although im pretty sure that a combination of the methods listed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html should fix this. can you get another custom ROM for the exact model?
Tried my opsson D1s backup with it but the fone just kept restarting itself...... the D1s is 1gig ram tho.... but the D1 is 512ram and are both MTK6575, can i find a rom with that same spec here
Can I get a working rom for this fone
(01-27-2015, 10:37 AM)abiola357 Wrote: Can I get a working rom for this fone

we've not worked on it. You need to keep searching for the stock backup. we'll upload as soon as we have it.
Do you have the !files to flash folder of the D1s? If you do then zip it then upload it to http://dropbox. com and let's have the link