Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Zero 16 GB bricked doesn't turn on and show usb device not recognized

(01-20-2015, 02:50 PM)skyboyextreme Wrote: yes those photos pop up once i load the scatter file from the hovatek zero scatter file before i do anything i just load the scatter file then message 1 appears i click ok then message 2 appears , i used flashtool v5 and it worked till the yellow bar was 98% then gave some error message but at least now the phone boots and i can use it but i want to know how to fully flash it till it gives 100% and green ok

the error message at yellow bar 98% said something about ebrom i forgot to take a screenshot should i try it again and make a screen shot ?

Since its working normally now, just keep observing it.
You can flash one file at a time in SP flash tool instead of all at once

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Guys please my infinix zero doesn't come on I mistakenly formatted the flash on so flash tool and my PC cannot recognise it again!!?. I don't know what to do
(03-13-2015, 07:10 AM)oslanjoku Wrote: Guys please my infinix zero doesn't come on I mistakenly formatted the flash on so flash tool and my PC cannot recognise it again!!?. I don't know what to do

create a new thread for this by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4 . this is someone else's support thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)