Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] how do I get my infinix hot connected to my pc
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] how do I get my infinix hot connected to my pc

[Please help] how do I get my infinix hot connected to my pc

akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
akeemmutolib
Enthusiastic Member
15-02-2016, 08:08 AM

Good morning, I tried a system update on my infinix x507 but I got an error message at the end of the updating process and since then, anytime I try turning on the phone it keeps booting into recovery mode. I have downloaded all the necessary files and tools to flash the phone, but I connect my phone to my pc all I get is an error message like ' the device connected to this computer has mal fuctioned' please what can I do.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
15-02-2016, 11:39 AM
(15-02-2016, 08:08 AM)akeemmutolib Good morning, I tried a system update on my infinix x507 but I got an error message at the end of the updating process and since then, anytime I try turning on the phone it keeps booting into recovery mode. I have downloaded all the necessary files and tools to flash the phone, but I connect my phone to my pc all I get is an error message like ' the device connected to this computer has mal fuctioned' please what can I do.

Make sure your drivers are intact. See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-02-2016, 12:53 PM
(15-02-2016, 08:08 AM)akeemmutolib Good morning, I tried a system update on my infinix x507 but I got an error message at the end of the updating process and since then, anytime I try turning on the phone it keeps booting into recovery mode. I have downloaded all the necessary files and tools to flash the phone, but I connect my phone to my pc all I get is an error message like ' the device connected to this computer has mal fuctioned' please what can I do.

Take out the battery then reinsert.
If it persists, try a different USB cord and PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.