Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I need the mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache files.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] I need the mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache files.

[Please help] I need the mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache files.

Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
16-02-2016, 06:57 PM

Please team hovatek and any other geek in the house,  I need an mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache because I want to use the  format+download option. 

I downloaded one from hovatek but it doesn't have a cache and user data files and it don't have the nvram files too. 

I need the the rom with all the files (nvram,  cache,  user data etc)  bcos I want to use format+download. 

After flashing the phone,  it started showing invalid imei and nvram error. 

Secondly what's the difference btw a stock rom and an mtk backup rom? 

Please help me now or I may die.... SOS!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2016, 09:25 PM
(16-02-2016, 06:57 PM)Mcjona Please team hovatek and any other geek in the house,  I need an mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache because I want to use the  format+download option. 

I downloaded one from hovatek but it doesn't have a cache and user data files and it don't have the nvram files too. 

I need the the rom with all the files (nvram,  cache,  user data etc)  bcos I want to use format+download. 

After flashing the phone,  it started showing invalid imei and nvram error. 

Secondly what's the difference btw a stock rom and an mtk backup rom? 

Please help me now or I may die.... SOS!

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-6879.html for firmware.
Stock ROM is a factory ROM. MTK backup is a backup of a working phone using MTK droid tools.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.