Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Hovatek pls help me before I die of hypertension!
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Hovatek pls help me before I die of hypertension!

[Please help] Hovatek pls help me before I die of hypertension!

Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
16-02-2016, 07:02 PM

Pls i need the mtk backup rom of infinix x551 with user data and cache because I want to use format+ download. 

The one I downloaded from hovatek didn't have cache file and user data file,  so I couldn't use the format+download option. 

So I need the one with all the files inside. 

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-02-2016, 09:58 PM
already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-11873.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
19-02-2016, 04:59 AM
My brothers and sisters pls help this poor dying man here plssssssssss.... Some customers could be a bone in the neck!

The rom I tried to creat was an empty rom because mtk droid tool says there's a preloader signature error and that no file was selected and so I ended up creating a bad or empty rom backup folder.

Also the scatter file I created too using mtk droid tool doesn't have a FAT but in your tutorial, I saw a FAT file among the scatter files. I have tried this on three hot note devices and all of dem doesn't have FAT file among their scatter files so I don't know how you got yours.

So I am thinking of bringing the phone down to your office first thing tomorrow morning so that your experts can look into it themselves.

Thank you

Sent from my TECNO_P5_PLUS using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-02-2016, 10:45 AM
(19-02-2016, 04:59 AM)Mcjona My brothers and sisters pls help this poor dying man here plssssssssss.... Some customers could be a bone in the neck!

The rom I tried to creat was an empty rom because mtk droid tool says there's a preloader signature error and that no file was selected and so I ended up creating a bad or empty rom backup folder.

Also the scatter file I created too using mtk droid tool doesn't have a FAT but in your tutorial,  I saw a FAT file among the scatter files. I have tried this on three hot note devices and all of dem doesn't have FAT file among their scatter files so I don't know how you got yours.

So I am thinking of bringing the phone down to your office first thing tomorrow morning so that your experts can look into it themselves.

Thank you

We don't provide offline services. The phone can work fine without userdata and cache but we can get you a complete ROM if you need it.
What's the RAM and ROM of the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
04-03-2016, 06:04 AM

Ram is 1gb.
Rom is 16gb.
Infinix x551

matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
04-03-2016, 11:41 AM
(04-03-2016, 06:04 AM)Mcjona Ram is 1gb.
Rom is 16gb.
Infinix x551

Go to infinitymobility.com/support
Navigate to software updates and choose your phone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-03-2016, 08:24 PM
(04-03-2016, 06:04 AM)Mcjona Ram is 1gb.
Rom is 16gb.
Infinix x551

here's the lollipop firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-6879.html

Note!
Mcjona
Mcjona
Mcjona
07-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Alright am downloading it now.... Will report back progress later...
Thanks
Hoping this one will give me what I want....