Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L I 01
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L I 01

Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L I 01

clovish
clovish
clovish
18-02-2016, 06:49 PM

I recently bought this BLU Advance 4.0L.
The model shows "Blu Advance 4.0 L A010L I 01"

2 days ago a message popup asking to update OS. I accept that and I end with a brick (a sleeping android robot with the NO COMMAND message).

I tryed to follow a tutorial on the web but flashed a wrong ROM (for BLU Advance 4.0 A270a) with "format except bootloader" and now my phone is dead with totaly Black screen.

Now when I try to flash "BLU_A010L_V10_GENERIC" from https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9975.html, which I think is the write ROM, SP Flash always show " sp flash tool Error 4032 Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)"

What can I do?

HELP!!!
clovish
clovish
clovish
18-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Did it. Now it is working.

Firts BLU automatic update caused the phone to stop at "NO COMMAND" scrren.

When trying to flash wrong ROM SP Flash Tool showed an error message and a forum user suggest to use the format option. At first using the format option seemed to work and I was able to flash the wrong ROM.

Then the phone appeared to be dead but was detected by USB drivers. I think the "format everything except booletloader" then flashing wrong ROM caused it.

Noticed that USB driver was connecting and disconnecting more times then usual when using SPFlash.

So the solution was:
- connect with battery.
- format again with SPFlash tool (format except bootloader)
- flash the right ROM.

Done everything with information in this Forum;