Hovatek Forum DESKTOP Windows activation key,games not ruNning and other few questions
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

activation key,games not ruNning and other few questions

activation key,games not ruNning and other few questions

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
20-01-2015, 07:53 PM

Hi,I reinstalled windows 8.1 on ma pc from d scratch....xo av gad a few problems
1)I can't play games anymore....my pc meets the minimum requirement...when I click on the game it just does not launch
2)Some of my drivers changed...like now I don't have my integrated graphics driver...I tried downloading the driver online about 100 and something but it told me that my pc doesn't mEet the requirement
3)I can't find d dolby and realtek stuffs that came with the pc
4)I can't go to sleep anymore
5)How do I activate the windows8.1....I already tried using a keyfinder but when I put the product key into the activation field(d one with the command #slui 3)it says somefin like invalid key....do I av to be connected to the internet to activate it
Thanks for your tym...please answer the questions using the question numbers for clarity
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-01-2015, 10:33 AM
(20-01-2015, 07:53 PM)hydronetboss Hi,I reinstalled windows 8.1 on ma pc from d scratch....xo av gad a few problems
1)I can't play games anymore....my pc meets the minimum requirement...when I click on the game it just does not launch
2)Some of my drivers changed...like now I don't have my integrated graphics driver...I tried downloading the driver online about 100 and something but it told me that my pc doesn't mEet the requirement
3)I can't find d dolby and realtek stuffs that came with the pc
4)I can't go to sleep anymore
5)How do I activate the windows8.1....I already tried using a keyfinder but when I put the product key into the activation field(d one with the command #slui 3)it says somefin like invalid key....do I av to be connected to the internet to activate it
Thanks for your tym...please answer the questions using the question numbers for clarity

1. Could you mention the name of this game and the minimum requirements
2. Whats your PC model and did you check the lenovo website for drivers for your exact model?
3. Check C:/Swsetup if they're there then re-install. If not, download from Hp website
4. What do you mean by this? Is it that your PC doesnt respond to the sleep command or from Settings > Power ?
5. Search for KJ activator
This post was last modified: 22-01-2015, 08:58 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
21-01-2015, 09:07 PM
1)Its not about the game....the pc meets the recommended specs
2)It is a lenovo flex 2 15...yes
3)The setup stuff isn't there
4)The sleep option is nowhere on the laptop
5)Does it need internet to activate..if it doesn't can you provide me a link to the download
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-01-2015, 08:58 AM
(21-01-2015, 09:07 PM)hydronetboss 1)Its not about the game....the pc meets the recommended specs
2)It is a lenovo flex 2 15...yes
3)The setup stuff isn't there
4)The sleep option is nowhere on the laptop
5)Does it need internet to activate..if it doesn't can you provide me a link to the download
2. You're to check at the lenovo website,not HP
4. Most PCs have a sleep button, check well. You could also go to Settings > Power and sleep from there
5. https://kickass.so/kj-activator-t8542837.html 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
22-01-2015, 09:04 PM

1)What shud I do+update I tried other games it said the game.exe has stopped working
2)Owkay thanks
3)So what shud I do
4)Its not there
5)Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2015, 09:30 AM
(22-01-2015, 09:04 PM)hydronetboss 1)What shud I do+update I tried other games it said the game.exe has stopped working
2)Owkay thanks
3)So what shud I do
4)Its not there
5)Thanks

whats the original OS your PC came with?

Note!
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
23-01-2015, 07:54 PM
Windows8.1
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2015, 09:13 PM
(23-01-2015, 07:54 PM)hydronetboss Windows8.1

did you format during re-installation? how exactly did you re-install

Note!
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
24-01-2015, 05:13 PM
hehe. if you where using HP this is easy stuff. windows 8, 8.1 and 10 all give every system just 1 display driver which is microsoft basic adapter. which at most isnt compatible with very old games like winning eleven for example. as you are using lenovo you should visit lenovo website if there is such a thing and download the display driver for your PC model.

as for your sleep problem. goto
control panel >
power option >
click on "choose what closing the lid does" >
click on "Click Change settings that are currently unavailable."
scroll down to the bottom and tick the boxes beside hibernate and sleep

hope that helps
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
hydronetboss
25-01-2015, 01:03 PM

Fanks bro@ x3non buh I didn't see d sleep button there too...
@hovatek...refer to the one key recovery problem thread...you suggested that I do a clean install of windows8.1 since I couldn't boot up....xo I used a generic windows8.1 disk kus no disks came with the laptop....since I couldn't boot up I chose to install from d disk after I booted from it....the first option there sha....d one dat doesn't involve me booting into d windows that came with the laptop....hope u understand
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next