Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Unknown Baseband, invalid imei n sim not detected in tecno m3

I tried al these methods 4 fixing tecno m3 phone wit null imei,no sim detected n unknown baseband bt non worked.I did d MP0 method bt after restarting,d problem persisted.After doing an nvram backup from another tecno m3,when I want 2 restore it to my phone it says Error: pttycmd1 device not found in mtkdroidtool.I did a clockworkmod backup of another tecno m3 wit cwm,after restoring n factory reset,d problem persisted,changing imei is nt working & the radio is off n refuse coming on when turned on.Pls help

(01-20-2015, 08:08 PM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: I tried al these methods 4 fixing tecno m3 phone wit null imei,no sim detected n unknown baseband bt non worked.I did d MP0 method bt after restarting,d problem persisted.After doing an nvram backup from another tecno m3,when I want 2 restore it to my phone it says Error: pttycmd1 device not found in mtkdroidtool.I did a clockworkmod backup of another tecno m3 wit cwm,after restoring n factory reset,d problem persisted,changing imei is nt working & the radio is off n refuse coming on when turned on.Pls help

you'll need to re-flash stock backup then repeat the procedure @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html
First of all, is your m3 4.2 Old or new OS type (see the pictures @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html to compare because this will tell us which MTK backup you should flash)?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
My m3 is the old one. I have reflashed the stock ROM using cwm recovery and repeated the process but no progress
(01-21-2015, 10:52 PM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: My m3 is the old one. I have reflashed the stock ROM using cwm recovery and repeated the process but no progress

ok. Go to settings > about and lets know what your Baseband shows
baseband : unknown

(01-22-2015, 02:54 PM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: baseband : unknown

you're supposed to flash the MTK backup via Sp flash tool, not CWM backup via clockworkmod recovery.

do you have the MTK backup for old OS m3?
yes, i have done that
(01-22-2015, 07:41 PM)Ifeanyilawrence Wrote: yes, i have done that

was flashing the backup successful?
Yea, I fixed it. Thanks to you all