If you are a fan of the android operating system but
have an older htc windows mobile enabled phone,
this guide will get you back on your feet in the
1. Download Windows Linux (Android) .
2. Unzip three zipped files on to a micro sd card
and a folder called anboot will appear .
3. On your phone select and run haret .exe.
4. Click run .
5. Hold you d-pad button on your phone till you see
a menu .
6. Press OK on the pop-up .
7. Click install.
8. Say yes to both pop-ups .
9. When you are back at the menu select quit and
android will load.
* The end call key will turn off the screen and if it
is held down it will turn of the phone
* The camera key on your phone if pressed in
android will take you back a screen and if held
down will take you to the camera
* The power button will awake the screen and will
access the settings
* If you reboot your phone you will have to run
haret.exe to boot into android again