Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please hovatek I need your help on infinix x260

(This post was last modified: 02-25-2016, 02:51 PM by jbunmat10. )

Please hovatek my infinix x260 hang on boot logo so I try to flash it using sp flash tool but I'm getting some error which normally occurred something but work after using the method format whole flash except bootloader
So I decided to format whole flash except booloader
But after I did the format and I try to flash the rom into the phone but now sp flash tool won't recognize the phone my system does not give any sound

Please I really need your help cause my friend is on my neck

(02-25-2016, 02:49 PM)jbunmat10 Wrote: Please hovatek my infinix x260 hang on boot logo so I try to flash it using sp flash tool but I'm getting some error which normally occurred something but work after using the method format whole flash except bootloader
So I decided to format whole flash except booloader
But after I did the format and I try to flash the rom into the phone but now sp flash tool won't recognize the phone my system does not give any sound

Please I really need your help cause my friend is on my neck

Take out the battery, reinsert then repeat flashing using  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
I do what you ask me to do but still I can't get it to workwork please I really need your help badly
(02-26-2016, 02:14 PM)jbunmat10 Wrote: I do what you ask me to do but still I can't get it to workwork please I really need your help badly
Uninstall and reinstall your vcom drivers then try again
(02-26-2016, 02:14 PM)jbunmat10 Wrote: I do what you ask me to do but still I can't get it to workwork please I really need your help badly

Does the PC make a sound when you connect the phone?
PC does not make any sound
It does make sound before I format it but after I did the format it does not make any sound anynore
(02-29-2016, 12:23 PM)jbunmat10 Wrote: It does make sound before I format it but after I did the format it does not make any sound anynore

Change your usb cord and have you tried reinstalling you drivers https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Have try it using 3 different USB cable
And have also try to reinstall the drivers but still the problem not solve I'm already fed up
Please hovatek I need your help badly
(02-29-2016, 03:10 PM)jbunmat10 Wrote: Have try it using 3 different USB cable
And have also try to reinstall the drivers but still the problem not solve I'm already fed up
Please hovatek I need your help badly

Try using another PC and USB cord after installing vcom drivers. 
If still no sound then you might need to make a jumper on the Board