Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno M9 booting stucks at Logo after trying to Increase Intrnal Strage wiith SPFlash
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno M9 booting stucks at Logo after trying to Increase Intrnal Strage wiith SPFlash

[Please help] Tecno M9 booting stucks at Logo after trying to Increase Intrnal Strage wiith SPFlash

toxzie
toxzie
toxzie
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2016, 08:56 AM

Dear Admin,

I have followed the thread on "Increase your internal storage using EBR Tweak" religiously.

I used the EBR 1&2 files I downloaded from the site. I did everything as explained with SP tool, a complete replica of the video tutorial. But the phone wouldn't boot past the Techno screen.

I have even charged the phone for over 12 hours straight, it only shows the battery but doesnt show percentage charged.

I have also tried to restore with Tecno M9 MTK Backup i got from htt...t=download but unfortunately again, it has stopped booting.

I believe in Hovatek, maybe I have done something wrong. PLEEEEASe, Help.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
26-02-2016, 12:01 PM
(26-02-2016, 08:56 AM)toxzie Dear Admin,

I have followed the thread on "Increase your internal storage using EBR Tweak" religiously.

I used the EBR 1&2 files I downloaded from the site. I did everything as explained with SP tool, a complete replica of the video tutorial. But the phone wouldn't boot past the Techno screen.

I have even charged the phone for over 12 hours straight, it only shows the battery but doesnt show percentage charged.

I have also tried to restore with Tecno M9 MTK Backup i got from htt...t=download but unfortunately again, it has stopped booting.

I believe in Hovatek, maybe I have done something wrong. PLEEEEASe, Help.

Did your backup flash to completion?
toxzie
toxzie
toxzie
Enthusiastic Member
26-02-2016, 01:49 PM
In short, it did not complete. there was no indication to sow the progress. it was there for about 2hrs 15 min not responding, so I disconnected it.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
26-02-2016, 08:55 PM
(26-02-2016, 01:49 PM)toxzie In short, it did not complete. there was no indication to sow the progress. it was there for about 2hrs 15 min not responding, so I disconnected it.

Take out the battery and put back then reflash and report of any error and BTW what version of spflashtool are you using?
toxzie
toxzie
toxzie
Enthusiastic Member
28-02-2016, 02:16 PM

Thanks admin for the support so far.

I have removed the battery and tried to reflash but its still the same, the SPFlash tool keeps hanging for close to about 1hr.30mins.
The fone tends to connect and disconnect almost immediately when connected to the computer. It wouldnt come on again now.

I am using SP Flash Tool v5.1352.01.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-02-2016, 09:51 AM
(28-02-2016, 02:16 PM)toxzie Thanks admin for the support so far.

I have removed the battery and tried to reflash but its still the same, the SPFlash tool keeps hanging for close to about 1hr.30mins.
The fone tends to connect and disconnect almost immediately when connected to the computer. It wouldnt come on again now.

I am using SP Flash Tool v5.1352.01.

See the connection-disconnection fix @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.