Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My injoo one 3G kept going on and off. help o
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My injoo one 3G kept going on and off. help o

My injoo one 3G kept going on and off. help o

heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
29-02-2016, 06:13 PM

Ahm... Pls guys my injoo one 3G has quite being frustrating since January though right now it ain't even usable anylonger now.. 
This it how it happened. Firstly, it started bringing different advert on my phone then i saw that there is an upgrade available hoping its gonna be a correction upgrade so i decided to download and install the upgrade on my phone, but immediately it downloaded and was about to install, the phone went dead and won't boot pass the injoo welcome logo. So i decided to find the custom rom and flash it, and so i did flashed the custom rom but the unfortunate persist. Thankfully, the phone come on like a brand new but soon i realise the imei-number was said to be null, tho i try to fix that but now the PHONE HAS STARTED COMING OFF AND ON BY ITSELF, HAVE TRIED TO REFLASHED THE ROM BUT TO NO AVAIL. PLS I NEED YOU GUYS HELP TO SOLVE THIS CAUSE HAVE BEEN MISSING SO MUCH ON MY RESEARCH... 
REPLY ASAP PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-03-2016, 10:11 AM
(29-02-2016, 06:13 PM)heyessoh Ahm... Pls guys my injoo one 3G has quite being frustrating since January though right now it ain't even usable anylonger now.. 
This it how it happened. Firstly, it started bringing different advert on my phone then i saw that there is an upgrade available hoping its gonna be a correction upgrade so i decided to download and install the upgrade on my phone, but immediately it downloaded and was about to install, the phone went dead and won't boot pass the injoo welcome logo. So i decided to find the custom rom and flash it, and so i did flashed the custom rom but the unfortunate persist. Thankfully, the phone come on like a brand new but soon i realise the imei-number was said to be null, tho i try to fix that but now the PHONE HAS STARTED COMING OFF AND ON BY ITSELF, HAVE TRIED TO REFLASHED THE ROM BUT TO NO AVAIL. PLS I NEED YOU GUYS HELP TO SOLVE THIS CAUSE HAVE BEEN MISSING SO MUCH ON MY RESEARCH... 
When you said reflashed the rom did you stock rom or the custom rom you flashed previously?
heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
01-03-2016, 11:33 AM
(01-03-2016, 10:11 AM)matybazz
(29-02-2016, 06:13 PM)heyessoh Ahm... Pls guys my injoo one 3G has quite being frustrating since January though right now it ain't even usable anylonger now.. 
When you said reflashed the rom did you stock rom or the custom rom you flashed previously?
Stock rom i flashed previously
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-03-2016, 03:19 PM
(01-03-2016, 11:33 AM)heyessoh Stock rom i flashed previously

download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
01-03-2016, 06:51 PM

(01-03-2016, 03:19 PM)hovatek heyessoh

download the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1242.html and flash  using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Bro, have done this many times it ain't working well even with it..... Na same story. I thought weather if i fit get tutorial on how to boot it to recovery mode it may be stable
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-03-2016, 09:47 PM
(01-03-2016, 06:51 PM)heyessoh Bro, have done this many times it ain't working well even with it..... Na same story. I thought weather if i fit get tutorial on how to boot it to recovery mode it may be stable
Power off then hold volume up the power key
This post was last modified: 03-03-2016, 09:19 AM by hovatek.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2016, 09:20 AM
(01-03-2016, 06:51 PM)heyessoh Bro, have done this many times it ain't working well even with it..... Na same story. I thought weather if i fit get tutorial on how to boot it to recovery mode it may be stable

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-479.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.