Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My TECNO PHANYOM TAB N9
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My TECNO PHANYOM TAB N9

[Please help] My TECNO PHANYOM TAB N9

mickylala
mickylala
mickylala
01-03-2016, 04:51 PM

hello hovatek, pls i neeed ur support. while using my wifi hotspot on my tecno tab n9, i decided to charge as the battery was at 15% but it just went off. I have gone thru some thread here and i decided to flash it. Flashing with the STock rom on ur link dint work so i tried another from anoda website (about 1.1gb file). It worked with SP flash tool v5.1532 and showed me the complete message after flashing. but the fone is still not coming on, no vibrate, no response at all. when i plug it to the laptop, i only hear the usb connect and disconnect sound continously for some minutes and it stops until i remove the usb and plug it back. i also tried the power button and volume keys in all combninations but still nothing. Please i so much love my tecno pad, its like my second gf. Kindly assist me with a solution. Thanks
....By the way, ur videos are really cool....
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-03-2016, 09:59 PM
(01-03-2016, 04:51 PM)mickylala hello hovatek, pls i neeed ur support. while using my wifi hotspot on my tecno tab n9, i decided to charge as the battery was at 15% but it just went off. I have gone thru some thread here and i decided to flash it. Flashing with the STock rom on ur link dint work so i tried another from anoda website (about 1.1gb file). It worked with SP flash tool v5.1532 and showed me the complete message after flashing. but the fone is still not coming on, no vibrate, no response at all. when i plug it to the laptop, i only hear the usb connect and disconnect sound continously for some minutes and it stops until i remove the usb and plug it back. i also tried the power button and volume keys in all combninations but still nothing. Please i so much love my tecno pad, its like my second gf. Kindly assist me with a solution. Thanks
....By the way, ur videos are really cool....

* what error did you get when you flashed with our stock rom?
* have you tried charging your battery externally?
mickylala
mickylala
mickylala
05-03-2016, 02:35 PM
* what error did you get when you flashed with our stock rom?
* have you tried charging your battery externally?
[/quote]

i dint get any error. it just did not start at all after waiting for long. but i was able to flash it with the one i downloaded from anothe r website with ur same procedure and that worked well. when i loaded the scatterfile from ur stock rom, some files were not checked. but the other one i downloaded, all files were checked and it also showed the process of loading the scatter-files below.
Anyways, the flashing showed complete with the green icon.
Also, i thought of removing the battery to boost it but its a tecno tablet n9, its an irremovable batry. if u av a tutorial on how to remove the batry, pls share the link. Thanks.
Again too, when i plug to power, it blinks (but not too bright) for a while and stops. dats y i was thinking of removing the battery but i cant find any screw or opening.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
05-03-2016, 07:37 PM
(05-03-2016, 02:35 PM)mickylala i dint get any error. it just did not start at all after waiting for long. but i was able to flash it with the one i downloaded from anothe r website with ur same procedure and that worked well. when i loaded the scatterfile from ur stock rom, some files were not checked. but the other one i downloaded, all files were checked and it also showed the process of loading the scatter-files below.
Also, i thought of removing the battery to boost it but its a tecno tablet n9, its an irremovable batry. if u av a tutorial on how to remove the batry, pls share the link. Thanks.
 Again too, when i plug to power, it blinks (but not too bright) for a while and stops. dats y i was thinking of removing the battery but i cant find any screw or opening.

A hardware store could help you with that
This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 07:38 PM by matybazz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-03-2016, 12:30 AM

(05-03-2016, 02:35 PM)mickylala i dint get any error. it just did not start at all after waiting for long. but i was able to flash it with the one i downloaded from anothe r website with ur same procedure and that worked well. when i loaded the scatterfile from ur stock rom, some files were not checked. but the other one i downloaded, all files were checked and it also showed the process of loading the scatter-files below.

Lets see a screenshot of all the files in the firmware folder you flashed.
Also, your whatsapp number
This post was last modified: 06-03-2016, 12:35 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.