Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android ANDROID PHONE WON'T CHARGE.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

ANDROID PHONE WON'T CHARGE.

ANDROID PHONE WON'T CHARGE.

dj_accex
dj_accex
dj_accex
01-03-2016, 05:01 PM

Please I have this infinix with me. It doesn't charge when it's on but shows the battery indicator when it's off, but no % sign. What would be the cause and how can this be solved. 
Quick response please. 
Thanks.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
(01-03-2016, 05:01 PM)dj_accex Please I have this infinix with me. It doesn't charge when it's on but shows the battery indicator when it's off, but no % sign. What would be the cause and how can this be solved. 
Quick response please. 
Thanks.

When did it start and hope nothing happend before it started?
dj_accex
dj_accex
dj_accex
02-03-2016, 06:40 AM
(01-03-2016, 09:39 PM)matybazz
(01-03-2016, 05:01 PM)dj_accex Please I have this infinix with me. It doesn't charge when it's on but shows the battery indicator when it's off, but no % sign. What would be the cause and how can this be solved. 
Quick response please. 
Thanks.

When did it start and hope nothing happend before it started?

It started 2 Sundays back. The phone was connected to power for some hours, when I did checked It later after 2hrs, It wasn't charging any more just like that. Thought it was the USB cable, tried many type it was the same not charging. I later found out that when the phone is switched off it will charge to 19%, that's the max it can charge to. 
Please have Any body come across such?

Let me know what's really wrong  cos 'm confused here. 
Thanks.
This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 06:41 AM by dj_accex.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-03-2016, 01:53 PM
(02-03-2016, 06:40 AM)dj_accex It started 2 Sundays back. The phone was connected to power for some hours, when I did checked It later after 2hrs, It wasn't charging any more just like that. Thought it was the USB cable, tried many type it was the same not charging. I later found out that when the phone is switched off it will charge to 19%, that's the max it can charge to. 

Thanks.

OK see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-585.html
dj_accex
dj_accex
dj_accex
02-03-2016, 06:39 PM

(02-03-2016, 01:53 PM)matybazz
(02-03-2016, 06:40 AM)dj_accex It started 2 Sundays back. The phone was connected to power for some hours, when I did checked It later after 2hrs, It wasn't charging any more just like that. Thought it was the USB cable, tried many type it was the same not charging. I later found out that when the phone is switched off it will charge to 19%, that's the max it can charge to. 

Thanks.

OK see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-585.html

Lemme go give it a try. I'll get back to you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2016, 10:20 AM

Thanks.

whats the phone model and have you tried flashing the firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dj_accex
dj_accex
dj_accex
04-03-2016, 01:59 AM
(03-03-2016, 10:20 AM)hovatek

Thanks.

whats the phone model and have you tried flashing the firmware?

It's an Infinix Hot Note 16+2gb and I have not tried flashing it. Will flashing it make it work? Need reply. Thanks.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
Quick response please. 
Thanks.

Download firmware https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html
To flash the files, follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html