Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Dead infinix hot X507 device
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Dead infinix hot X507 device

[Please help] Dead infinix hot X507 device

Kindness
Kindness
Kindness
02-03-2016, 11:32 AM

Hovatek thanks for your good work.  pls I need your help, my infinix hot X507 is dead, I downloaded the lollipop stock rom from xclub, [infinix website) and I was flashing it with special flash tools when the process was interrupted, the phone went dead instantly, won't turn on and pc won't recognize it. I retried it several times and now the phone will turn on, show a blank screen, wait for some seconds, go off, turn on again, wait for some seconds, then go off again, it keeps repeating the process, when I try to flash it with special flash tools it says one of the USB devices attached to this computer is not recognized, one would think it's the USB device but it's not because I tried to flash another infinix hot X507 and it worked fine, but this dead infinix hot X507  won't flash. Pls  i need ur help. Thanks in advance.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-03-2016, 02:01 PM
(02-03-2016, 11:32 AM)Kindness Hovatek thanks for your good work.  pls I need your help, my infinix hot X507 is dead, I downloaded the lollipop stock rom from xclub, [infinix website) and I was flashing it with special flash tools when the process was interrupted, the phone went dead instantly, won't turn on and pc won't recognize it. I retried it several times and now the phone will turn on, show a blank screen, wait for some seconds, go off, turn on again, wait for some seconds, then go off again, it keeps repeating the process, when I try to flash it with special flash tools it says one of the USB devices attached to this computer is not recognized, one would think it's the USB device but it's not because I tried to flash another infinix hot X507 and it worked fine, but this dead infinix hot X507  won't flash. Pls  i need ur help. Thanks in advance.

Unplug the battery and plug back then try reflashing you can as well try another USB cord just to be sure
Kindness
Kindness
Kindness
02-03-2016, 02:43 PM
I have fixed that issue, but now I'm having another problem with the device, when I try flashing it with special flash tool, it's stuck at downloading flash, it just stays at 0% for long, how do I fix this, thanks in advance.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
02-03-2016, 11:05 PM
(02-03-2016, 02:43 PM)Kindness I have fixed that issue, but now I'm having another problem with the device, when I try flashing it with special flash tool, it's stuck at downloading flash, it just stays at 0% for long, how do I fix this, thanks in advance.

See here https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-03-2016, 10:57 AM

(02-03-2016, 02:43 PM)Kindness I have fixed that issue, but now I'm having another problem with the device, when I try flashing it with special flash tool, it's stuck at downloading flash, it just stays at 0% for long, how do I fix this, thanks in advance.

ensure to install VCOM drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.