Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno Phantom A+ Rebooting Continously
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno Phantom A+ Rebooting Continously

Tecno Phantom A+ Rebooting Continously

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2016, 09:44 PM

(08-03-2016, 10:09 AM)ajesamson I copied preloader.bin and uboot from variant 1 folder to variant 2 folder and got an error while flashing. I flashed the second time with variant 2 and the screen came up on reboot with TECNO logo showing. The phone kept rebooting after showing the tecno logo. I tried booting into factory mode (power button + volume down), but it could not enter factory mode. Do i need to use a separate recovery image (probably from variant folder 1)?

It's volume up + power button, not the other way around

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ajesamson
ajesamson
ajesamson
Enthusiastic Member
09-03-2016, 08:29 AM
(08-03-2016, 09:44 PM)hovatek
(08-03-2016, 10:09 AM)ajesamson I copied preloader.bin and uboot from variant 1 folder to variant 2 folder and got an error while flashing. I flashed the second time with variant 2 and the screen came up on reboot with TECNO logo showing. The phone kept rebooting after showing the tecno logo. I tried booting into factory mode (power button + volume down), but it could not enter factory mode. Do i need to use a separate recovery image (probably from variant folder 1)?

Thanks for the support so far. I tried volume up + power button but it did not respond either. I discovered that if i flash device uboot with lk.bin (variant 2 folder), it boots normally but the screen is blank (confirmed by connecting it to android device monitor). If i flash with uboot.bin, it only boots up to tecno logo and restart without being able to enter recovery mode. Variant 1 uboot does not work with it. I tried variant 1 lk (had to add .bin extension because it does not have extension and was giving error), that did not boot the device like variant 2 does.
I planned installing mobile uncle and use cmw recovery after flashing with variant 2 lk.bin if that will get me to factory mode. What are your advice please?
This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 10:09 AM by ajesamson.
ajesamson
ajesamson
ajesamson
Enthusiastic Member
11-03-2016, 05:05 PM
(09-03-2016, 08:29 AM)ajesamson
(08-03-2016, 09:44 PM)hovatek

Thanks for the support so far. I tried volume up + power button but it did not respond either. I discovered that if i flash device uboot with lk.bin (variant 2 folder), it boots normally but the screen is blank (confirmed by connecting it to android device monitor). If i flash with uboot.bin, it only boots up to tecno logo and restart without being able to enter recovery mode. Variant 1 uboot does not work with it. I tried variant 1 lk (had to add .bin extension because it does not have extension and was giving error), that did not boot the device like variant 2 does.
I planned installing mobile uncle and use cmw recovery after flashing with variant 2 lk.bin if that will get me to factory mode. What are your advice please?

The phone is now working. I had to flash the uboot and bootimg from the v1 source folder. The phone booted normally though the screen was blank unless i pressed the power button to cause a change in status. I restored a backup made from CMW recovery to sort out the display issue. Thanks a lot.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2