Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help wiko lenny dead after firmware flash

Connect while pressing boot key..or volume down key..first flash preloader

Sent from my HIGHWAY SIGNS using Tapatalk

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 08:37 PM by VanCroft. )
(05-09-2016, 07:31 AM)bestbuy Wrote: Connect while pressing boot key..or volume down key..first flash preloader

Ok, thank you, but how? with SP_Flash_Tool? can you explain in more detail? On the mainboard it is written s5200ap and i have in Wiko-Lenny folder preloader_5201ap.How can i flash preloader? Thank you for your patience and for your help.
Oh! i`m stupid. I now know. Must check only preloader in SP Flash Tool.Ok. And when it`s done preloader flash what to do next? I
attach a picture with SP Flash Tool. It`s good for my phone?

Attached Files
.jpg   Flash.jpg (Size: 265.1 KB / Downloads: 8)
(05-09-2016, 07:32 PM)VanCroft Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 07:31 AM)bestbuy Wrote: Connect while pressing boot key..or volume down key..first flash preloader

Ok, thank you, but how? with SP_Flash_Tool? can you explain in more detail? On the mainboard it is written s5200ap and i have in Wiko-Lenny folder preloader_5201ap.How can i flash preloader? Thank you for your patience and for your help.
Oh! i`m stupid. I now know. Must check only preloader in SP Flash Tool.Ok. And when it`s done preloader flash what to do next? I
attach a picture with SP Flash Tool. It`s good for my phone?

Nothing happens when i press vol down or vol up or all key. Phone is connecting and disconecting all the time. The whole procedure must be done with battery out isn`t it? Please help me !!
Look...it happened to me with the same wiko phone...do you know how to disable driver signature from your pc?

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2016, 11:28 AM by VanCroft. )
(05-12-2016, 08:44 AM)bestbuy Wrote: Look...it happened to me with the same wiko phone...do you know how to disable driver signature from your pc?

Yes, I did this way: During boot-up computer, continuously press <F8> to get to Advanced Boot Options. Note: On some systems, you need to first press <F2> to go into Boot Menu, then press <F8> to reach Advanced Boot Options.
2. When the menu appears, use the DOWN arrow key to scroll to “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement.”
3. Press <Enter>.
4. Continue the boot process.
5. After your computer has completed the boot process, please install the drivers per the included instructions. I think it`s good.If you know a better way please tell me.

Try to flash preloader alone

Use different port...and by the way after connecting to pc..which device is mentioned in the device manager?

(05-12-2016, 04:15 PM)bestbuy Wrote: Use different port...and by the way after connecting to pc..which device is mentioned in the device manager?

In the device manager: Mediatek USB VCOM (Android) (COM5)
How can i flash preloader when my device is connecting and disconecting all the time. First must stop the disconnection and after that flashing but i do not know what to do to not be disconnected.
(05-12-2016, 07:28 PM)VanCroft Wrote: In the device manager: Mediatek USB VCOM (Android) (COM5)
How can i flash preloader when my device is connecting and disconecting all the time. First must stop the disconnection and after that flashing but i do not know what to do to not be disconnected.

reinstall vcom preloader driver @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2016, 09:21 PM by VanCroft. )
(05-12-2016, 09:20 PM)X3non Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 07:28 PM)VanCroft Wrote: In the device manager: Mediatek USB VCOM (Android) (COM5)

reinstall vcom preloader driver @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html

thanks for the reply I will try
I managed to bring it to life with your help and VirtualG from XDADevelopers forum
here's how I did: Make short between Kcolo point and GND.
Be sure battery is full.
Use V20 firmware.
Select firmware up-grade from Smart Phone Flash Tools.
Connect phone to PC with Volume + push
Don't forget to remove the jumper after flash

thank you for all the help!!!!!!