Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android help wiko lenny dead after firmware flash
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

help wiko lenny dead after firmware flash

help wiko lenny dead after firmware flash

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
bestbuy
bestbuy
bestbuy
08-03-2016, 07:39 AM

i have wiko lenny dual sim that i flashed with wiko lenny version 10 firmware using the exe file that comes with the firmware.the download/flash was very successful without any errors.but now my phone cant boot,charge or even be detected by my pc.i tried holding down a combination of power key with volume down and volume up buttons but nothing works.is there any hopes of getting it back to life????????? please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2016, 11:15 AM
(08-03-2016, 07:39 AM)bestbuy i have wiko lenny dual sim that i flashed with wiko lenny version 10 firmware using the exe file that comes with the firmware.the download/flash was very successful without any errors.but now my phone cant boot,charge or even be detected by my pc.i tried holding down a combination of power key with volume down and volume up buttons but nothing works.is there any hopes of getting it back to life????????? please help

take out the battery, reinsert then try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Xperanza
Xperanza
Xperanza
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2016, 11:07 PM
(08-03-2016, 11:15 AM)hovatek
(08-03-2016, 07:39 AM)bestbuy i have wiko lenny dual sim that i flashed with wiko lenny version 10 firmware using the exe file that comes with the firmware.the download/flash was very successful without any errors.but now my phone cant boot,charge or even be detected by my pc.i tried holding down a combination of power key with volume down and volume up buttons but nothing works.is there any hopes of getting it back to life????????? please help

take out the battery, reinsert then try flashing again
Xperanza
Xperanza
Xperanza
Enthusiastic Member
05-05-2016, 11:09 PM
It also happened to me  iIneed help
Xperanza
Xperanza
Xperanza
Enthusiastic Member
06-05-2016, 07:01 AM

(05-05-2016, 11:09 PM)Xperanza It also happened to me  I need help, I downloaded d file from start to finish and i ddnt get any errors after flashing, but my pc wouldn't make any sound to show that I plugged in a device..... Normally when such thing happens to TECNO phones, I'll repeat the procedure and it works...... Why is wiko exceptional..... I need help 
bestbuy
bestbuy
bestbuy
06-05-2016, 05:55 PM
Okay here is the trick...dont flash with v14 firmware ..install new usb drivers.download new firmware then flash your phone

Sent from my HIGHWAY SIGNS using Tapatalk
bestbuy
bestbuy
bestbuy
06-05-2016, 05:58 PM
If usb not recognised open the phone motherboad then look for a round gold pin called xcolo or xkolo and shot it with ground then insert usb cable and flash

VanCroft
VanCroft
VanCroft
Enthusiastic Member
07-05-2016, 08:20 PM
(06-05-2016, 05:58 PM)bestbuy If usb not recognised open the phone motherboad then look for a round gold pin called xcolo or xkolo and shot it with ground then insert usb cable and flash

First : sorry for my bad english; I have wiko lenny too and after I dismantled the phone, and found KCOL0 TP, shorted it to Ground and connected USB cable and after that my phone is conecting and disconecting all the time. Not remain conected and can`t flash firmware.Please help me with any sugestions. Thanks in advance.
bestbuy
bestbuy
bestbuy
08-05-2016, 07:31 AM
Uninstall vcom drivers and install them again...then make sure driver signature enforcement is disabled in your computer

VanCroft
VanCroft
VanCroft
Enthusiastic Member
08-05-2016, 07:08 PM

(08-05-2016, 07:31 AM)bestbuy Uninstall vcom drivers and install them again...then make sure driver signature enforcement is disabled in your computer

Ok I have done but same problem.Connecting and disconecting all the time.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next