Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool

[Tool] Phone bricked while using Research Download tool

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
08-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Hi Guys, need help fast please. My Itel 1501 was having issues with sim registration going off and on and issue with my contacts so I used research download 2.9.8.004 tool and the downloaded .pac firmware to flash it. Everything went well until it stopped and showed "Downloading failed : wait input time out". Now the phone wouldn't come on, charge or even vibrate and the system cant recognise it. I have all drivers in place. I guess it is bricked. Maybe the usb cable shook. Is there a way out? Please help!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-03-2016, 11:13 PM
(08-03-2016, 04:35 PM)davidsanda Hi Guys, need help fast please. My Itel 1501 was having issues with sim registration going off and on and issue with my contacts so I used research download 2.9.8.004 tool and the downloaded .pac firmware to flash it. Everything went well until it stopped and showed "Downloading failed : wait input time out". Now the phone wouldn't come on, charge or even vibrate and the system cant recognise it. I have all drivers in place. I guess it is bricked. Maybe the usb cable shook. Is there a way out? Please help!

Take out and reinsert the battery then try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
09-03-2016, 09:29 AM
(08-03-2016, 11:13 PM)hovatek
(08-03-2016, 04:35 PM)davidsanda Hi Guys, need help fast please. My Itel 1501 was having issues with sim registration going off and on and issue with my contacts so I used research download 2.9.8.004 tool and the downloaded .pac firmware to flash it. Everything went well until it stopped and showed "Downloading failed : wait input time out". Now the phone wouldn't come on, charge or even vibrate and the system cant recognise it. I have all drivers in place. I guess it is bricked. Maybe the usb cable shook. Is there a way out? Please help!

Take out and reinsert the battery then try flashing again
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
09-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Thanks Admin. I took out the battery and reinserted it severally but no change. I even tried charging up the battery and when I inserted it it still wouldn't come on and the system don't even show that anything was plugged in. I tried on Win 7 and on another laptop on Win 8. Any suggestions please?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-03-2016, 02:32 PM

(09-03-2016, 09:32 AM)davidsanda Thanks Admin. I took out the battery and reinserted it severally but no change. I even tried charging up the battery and when I inserted it it still wouldn't come on and the system don't even show that anything was plugged in. I tried on Win 7 and on another laptop on Win 8. Any suggestions please?

Hold the volume increase button when connecting to PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
19-03-2016, 11:16 AM
(09-03-2016, 02:32 PM)hovatek
(09-03-2016, 09:32 AM)davidsanda Thanks Admin. I took out the battery and reinserted it severally but no change. I even tried charging up the battery and when I inserted it it still wouldn't come on and the system don't even show that anything was plugged in. I tried on Win 7 and on another laptop on Win 8. Any suggestions please?

Hold the volume increase button when connecting to PC

Any information that can help me will be greatly appreciated. My itel 1501 doesn't vibrate or come up at all. Need help ASAP
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-03-2016, 08:44 PM
(19-03-2016, 11:16 AM)davidsanda Any information that can help me will be greatly appreciated. My itel 1501 doesn't vibrate or come up at all. Need help ASAP

i've been in the same shoes several times. keep connecting and disconnecting from PC while holding the volume increase button. The PC will eventually make a sound

Note!
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
16-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. But I have tried over and over and the phone wouldn't come on, it wouldn't even show charging when connected to electricity. Really feel bad cause I followed the instructions carefully and cautiously. Really don't know what to do. I will really appreciate a more direct help. The phone is relatively new and all I wanted to solve was the sim reg problem and now I have a bricked phone using the research download software. I have taken the battery out and pressed the recommended keys severally. Please kindly help!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-04-2016, 11:01 AM
(16-04-2016, 01:42 AM)davidsanda Thanks for the suggestion. But I have tried over and over and the phone wouldn't come on, it wouldn't even show charging when connected to electricity. Really feel bad cause I followed the instructions carefully and cautiously. Really don't know what to do. I will really appreciate a more direct help. The phone is relatively new and all I wanted to solve was the sim reg problem and now I have a bricked phone using the research download software. I have taken the battery out and pressed the recommended keys severally. Please kindly help!
Have you tried upgrade Download tool and reinstalling the drivers

Note!
davidsanda
davidsanda
davidsanda
Enthusiastic Member
18-04-2016, 11:51 PM

(16-04-2016, 11:01 AM)hovatek
(16-04-2016, 01:42 AM)davidsanda Thanks for the suggestion. But I have tried over and over and the phone wouldn't come on, it wouldn't even show charging when connected to electricity. Really feel bad cause I followed the instructions carefully and cautiously. Really don't know what to do. I will really appreciate a more direct help. The phone is relatively new and all I wanted to solve was the sim reg problem and now I have a bricked phone using the research download software. I have taken the battery out and pressed the recommended keys severally. Please kindly help!
Have you tried upgrade Download tool and reinstalling the drivers

Yes I tried the Upgrade download tool and though I tried reinstalling the drivers as suggested nothing changed.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next