Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help! Tecno M3 phone is stuck at root
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help! Tecno M3 phone is stuck at root

Help! Tecno M3 phone is stuck at root

macnuel
macnuel
macnuel
Enthusiastic Member
23-01-2015, 11:57 AM

Please I need some assistance with my Tecno M3 phone.

It started with an "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager  has stopped" about three days ago and all efforts to find a lasting solution proved abortive. Finally I tried resetting my phone to factory settings but it still continued the Google Account Manager thing. This time, it was very persistent as I couldn't do anything with my phone.

I am hoping to flash a custom ROM on my phone and put CyanogenMod on it. Bottom line is I am trying to find a way out. I came across Hovatek while looking for a ROM that'll work with Tecno M3 but I got stuck at rooting my phone.

Thing is I have rooted my phone before now but it doesn't communicate with MTK Droid Tools. It lights up yellow at the bottom-left box and tells me " --- ERROR : file  adbd not  install!"

It's almost frustrating right now which is why i am hoping to ge some help on it.

I will really appreciate your input.

Thanks.
.jpg
stuck-m3.jpg
Size: 101.98 KB / Downloads: 2
This post was last modified: 23-01-2015, 11:59 AM by macnuel.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-01-2015, 02:09 PM
(23-01-2015, 11:57 AM)macnuel Please I need some assistance with my Tecno M3 phone.

It started with an "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager  has stopped" about three days ago and all efforts to find a lasting solution proved abortive. Finally I tried resetting my phone to factory settings but it still continued the Google Account Manager thing. This time, it was very persistent as I couldn't do anything with my phone.

I am hoping to flash a custom ROM on my phone and put CyanogenMod on it. Bottom line is I am trying to find a way out. I came across Hovatek while looking for a ROM that'll work with Tecno M3 but I got stuck at rooting my phone.

Thing is I have rooted my phone before now but it doesn't communicate with MTK Droid Tools. It lights up yellow at the bottom-left box and tells me " --- ERROR : file  adbd not  install!"

It's almost frustrating right now which is why i am hoping to ge some help on it.

I will really appreciate your input.

Thanks.

Before we begin, we need to know your OS type. See the pictures @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and lets know if yours is old or new OS type

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
macnuel
macnuel
macnuel
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2015, 01:06 PM
My phone information is available with the image attachment in my previous post.

But in any case, it's the old OS, running on Android 4.2.2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 01:53 PM
(26-01-2015, 01:06 PM)macnuel My phone information is available with the image attachment in my previous post.

But in any case, it's the old OS, running on Android 4.2.2

it's best you flash the MTK backup to the phone using sp flash tool. please, supply a gmail address So I grant you download permission
This post was last modified: 26-01-2015, 01:56 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
macnuel
macnuel
macnuel
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Alright, thanks. Can I send the email address through a PM?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 08:13 PM
(26-01-2015, 05:29 PM)macnuel Alright, thanks. Can I send the email address through a PM?

ok. no prob

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 08:46 PM
granted!

Note!
macnuel
macnuel
macnuel
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2015, 10:01 AM
(26-01-2015, 08:46 PM)hovatek granted!

Thanks. Will check and download ASAP.