Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] unable to flash my tecno h3 with sp flash tool.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] unable to flash my tecno h3 with sp flash tool.

[Please help] unable to flash my tecno h3 with sp flash tool.

eminentia
eminentia
eminentia
11-03-2016, 11:35 AM

hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
I'VE tried the stock rock rom you uploaded and i used a stock rom i backed up from another phone. please help me.
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
11-03-2016, 12:08 PM
(11-03-2016, 11:35 AM)eminentia hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
I'VE tried the stock rock rom you uploaded and i used a stock rom i backed up from another phone. please help me.

Ensure your flashing the correct firmware for your phone... Whats the model of your phone?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-03-2016, 08:31 AM
(11-03-2016, 11:35 AM)eminentia hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

yours might be a different variant.
let me see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
eminentia
eminentia
eminentia
13-03-2016, 08:17 PM
pls i av tried to upload d screenshots bt its tellin me the file is too big to b uploaded.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-03-2016, 10:36 AM

(13-03-2016, 08:17 PM)eminentia pls i av tried to upload d screenshots bt its tellin me the file is too big to b uploaded.

upload anywhere else and drop the link

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.