Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

[Please help] unable to flash my tecno h3 with sp flash tool.

hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
I'VE tried the stock rock rom you uploaded and i used a stock rom i backed up from another phone. please help me.

(03-11-2016, 11:35 AM)eminentia Wrote: hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
I'VE tried the stock rock rom you uploaded and i used a stock rom i backed up from another phone. please help me.

Ensure your flashing the correct firmware for your phone... Whats the model of your phone?
(03-11-2016, 11:35 AM)eminentia Wrote: hi pls help me pls i ws charging my phone over night and in the morning i notice that the fone was dead. later i read about how to fix a totally dead mtk fone on this website. and i tried to flash the phone using the sp flash tool as instructed am getting an error which says BROM ERROR:S_STORAGE_NOT_MATCH (3183) with version 5 and version 3 is saying BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

yours might be a different variant.
let me see a screenshot of the whole of SP flash tool when the error pops up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
pls i av tried to upload d screenshots bt its tellin me the file is too big to b uploaded.
(03-13-2016, 08:17 PM)eminentia Wrote: pls i av tried to upload d screenshots bt its tellin me the file is too big to b uploaded.

upload anywhere else and drop the link

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)