Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

lenovo laptop BSoD

while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..
i leave it for awhile and then i got back.,its already black it wont display.i taught it just some lowbat so i recharge it..still its black screen.and the fan stops..pls help..

(03-15-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito Wrote: while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..
i leave it for awhile and then i got back.,its already black it wont display.i taught it just some lowbat so i recharge it..still its black screen.and the fan stops..pls help..

How did it start and what were you told before?
(03-15-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito Wrote: while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..

try holding the power button till it goes off then boot up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(03-15-2016, 05:56 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 08:33 AM)gianne dejito Wrote: while im downloading the thing you teach me about my android..

try holding the power button till it goes off then boot up

it doesn't work.the fan stops but there still the power button light.i think i need to go end this to the repair shop
(03-17-2016, 01:14 PM)gianne dejito Wrote: it doesn't work.the fan stops but there still the power button light.i think i need to go end this to the repair shop

Yes, you do
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)