Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Tecno camon c8 rooting problem. Please help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Tecno camon c8 rooting problem. Please help

Tecno camon c8 rooting problem. Please help

Sophicsolonost
Sophicsolonost
Sophicsolonost
Enthusiastic Member
16-03-2016, 11:42 AM

Good morning sir. Tho I'm a newbie in hovatek but I have very good sound knowledge about sp flash tool, rooting and unrooting, etc 
My problem goes thus 
I have tried several rooting methods to root my tecno camon c8 with build number C8-H352-A2-L-20160118 which is arguably the latest version for my phone as far as I'm concerned bcos there are no other system update. 
I have flashed the twrp  recovery, more than twice before powering to recovery mode, but everything seems to be in vain. It keeps skipping the recovery and then booting normally. I have used the whole variant(1,2,3). The ones u posted on someone's thread, but I still can't boot into recovery. 
I used sp flash tool v5.1532.00. 
I seriously don't know what I havent tried. 
Pls kindly find a solution to my problem as soon as possible..
Many have confirmed the reliability of your site and how hardworking you guys are in providing excellent solutions to whatsoever problem.. 
I Hope I also get a solution too. Thanks in anticipation. 
Find attached Confusedcreen shot of my phones info. And a pix
Attached Files
.jpg
TMPDOODLE1458124634634.jpg
Size: 206.54 KB / Downloads: 3
.png
Screenshot_2016-03-16-11-27-02.png
Size: 79.04 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2016, 08:21 PM
(16-03-2016, 11:42 AM)Sophicsolonost Good morning sir. Tho I'm a newbie in hovatek but I have very good sound knowledge about sp flash tool, rooting and unrooting, etc 
My problem goes thus 
I have tried several rooting methods to root my tecno camon c8 with build number C8-H352-A2-L-20160118 which is arguably the latest version for my phone as far as I'm concerned bcos there are no other system update. 
I have flashed the twrp  recovery, more than twice before powering to recovery mode, but everything seems to be in vain. It keeps skipping the recovery and then booting normally. I have used the whole variant(1,2,3). The ones u posted on someone's thread, but I still can't boot into recovery. 
I used sp flash tool v5.1532.00. 
I seriously don't know what I havent tried. 
Pls kindly find a solution to my problem as soon as possible..
Many have confirmed the reliability of your site and how hardworking you guys are in providing excellent solutions to whatsoever problem.. 
I Hope I also get a solution too. Thanks in anticipation. 
Find attached Confusedcreen shot of my phones info. And a pix

have you tried rooting using Kingroot 4.8.0?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Sophicsolonost
Sophicsolonost
Sophicsolonost
Enthusiastic Member
16-03-2016, 10:19 PM
Already rooted it after flashing the variant 3 multiple times. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-03-2016, 10:25 AM
(16-03-2016, 10:19 PM)Sophicsolonost Already rooted it after flashing the variant 3 multiple times. Thanks.

Great.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.