Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android About speadtrum drivers installation
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

About speadtrum drivers installation

About speadtrum drivers installation

Pline
Pline
Pline
Respected Member
16-03-2016, 01:51 PM

hi guys i was installing spreadtrum drivers following the guide from here (thanks by the way) but when i get to step 11 ******************(Go to C: / Users/your-user-directory/.android/adb_usb.ini ***** i cant find .android folder on my pc and "view hidden files "option is enabled.. pliz help and again thanks in advance
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-03-2016, 08:34 PM
(16-03-2016, 01:51 PM)Pline hi guys i was installing spreadtrum drivers following the guide from here (thanks by the way) but when i get to step 11 ******************(Go to C: / Users/your-user-directory/.android/adb_usb.ini ***** i cant find .android folder on my pc and "view hidden files "option is enabled.. pliz help and again thanks in advance

did you install adb using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-588.html?
if yes then manually create the .android folder. adb_usb.ini and others must have been provided in a zip file at that tutorial
This post was last modified: 16-03-2016, 08:37 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
17-03-2016, 12:54 PM
If you're not on Windows 7 it's all hell. I had the same issues on Windows 8.1 till I downgraded to Windows 7

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek mobile
Pline
Pline
Pline
Respected Member
18-03-2016, 12:20 PM
THANKS I CREATED THE FOLDER MANUALLY AND IT WORKED