Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs My modem won't work again
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My modem won't work again

My modem won't work again

BOBclinton
BOBclinton
BOBclinton
Techie Member
19-03-2016, 09:55 AM

I was already on windows 10 so they pushed up this November update enterprise preview build 14279 which I updated to but during the upgrade it got to the point where windows was installing features and drivers and there it crashed and commenced again installing again and completed now everything is OK but my internet is malfunctioning I found a way to fix my wifi but my modem is not working so I checked adapter connection in control panel and there I noticed there used to be some LOCAL AREA NETWORK which is not there again I have downloaded tons of driver for it be they ain't working pls help it's a Lenovo g570 laptop

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-03-2016, 02:45 PM
(19-03-2016, 09:55 AM)BOBclinton I was already on windows 10 so they pushed up this November update enterprise preview build 14279 which I updated to but during the upgrade it got to the point where windows was installing features and drivers and there it crashed and commenced again installing again and completed now everything is OK but my internet is malfunctioning I found a way to fix my wifi but my modem is not working so I checked adapter connection in control panel and there I noticed there used to be some LOCAL AREA NETWORK which is not there again I have downloaded tons of driver for it be they ain't working pls help it's a Lenovo g570 laptop

Sent from my TECNO M7 using Hovatek mobile

download drivers for your PC @ http://support.lenovo.com/ng/en/products...beta=false