Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] MY INFINIX X507 NO LONGER DISPLAY SERVICE. NO SIGNAL STRENGHT BUT SIMCARD IS DETECTED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] MY INFINIX X507 NO LONGER DISPLAY SERVICE. NO SIGNAL STRENGHT BUT SIMCARD IS DETECTED

[Please help] MY INFINIX X507 NO LONGER DISPLAY SERVICE. NO SIGNAL STRENGHT BUT SIMCARD IS DETECTED

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Exone
Exone
Exone
19-03-2016, 08:08 PM

Please, I'm soliciting for your help. My INFINIX x507 ceased displaying service after an attempt to upgrade to lollipop version through the update i saw on my phone, but wasn't successful, because my phone ran out of power. Though my baseband and IMEI are all intact. but, each time i reboot the phone, the signal strength shows a sign as if it wants to come up but turns down at the end.... i did a root with king root before the upgrade. thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-03-2016, 05:44 PM
(19-03-2016, 08:08 PM)Exone Please, I'm soliciting for your help. My INFINIX x507 ceased displaying service after an attempt to upgrade to lollipop version through the update i saw on my phone, but wasn't successful, because my phone ran out of power. Though my baseband and IMEI are all intact. but, each time i reboot the phone, the signal strength shows a sign as if it wants to come up but turns down at the end.... i did a root with king root before the upgrade. thanks

have you tried reflashing the firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the response. No, i haven't tried flashing the firmware yet. But i tried with the SP FLASH TOOL method before your reply, to do a backup of my ROM and then flash it once the backup was successful but it was not. During the process, this was the error message prompted when i tried to "readback" the file i created.
Attached Files
.png
Screenshot - 3_20_2016 , 4_08_07 London.png
Size: 102.87 KB / Downloads: 3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-03-2016, 10:58 AM
(21-03-2016, 12:39 AM)Exone Thanks for the response. No, i haven't tried flashing the firmware yet. But i tried with the SP FLASH TOOL method before your reply, to do a backup of my ROM and then flash it once the backup was successful but it was not. During the process, this was the error message prompted when i tried to "readback" the file i created.

Flash the firmware following the links in my previous comment

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Exone
Exone
Exone
21-03-2016, 11:38 AM

OK. thanks alot
Exone
Exone
Exone
25-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Good afternoon @ Hovatek. thanks for the previous guide. i've finally followed your link to download the STOCK BACKUP for my infinix x507. But i couldn't go ahead to flash the "firmware" as you instructed beacuse there were no files for CACHE and USRDATA in the STOCK BACKUP i downloaded, and since all flashing files have to be present and ticked before considering a "firmware flash" but instead i went for "download only". Imemediately i hit the download button and connected my switched-off phone, there was a red progress bar which ran across and followed by an error prompted reading; "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded"...... How do i fix this please
Attached Files
.png
ERROR.png
Size: 195.3 KB / Downloads: 0
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(25-03-2016, 02:36 PM)Exone Good afternoon @ Hovatek. thanks for the previous guide. i've finally followed your link to download the STOCK BACKUP for my infinix x507. But i couldn't go ahead to flash the "firmware" as you instructed beacuse there were no files for CACHE and USRDATA in the STOCK BACKUP i downloaded, and since all flashing files have to be present and ticked before considering a "firmware flash" but instead i went for "download only". Imemediately i hit the download button and connected my switched-off phone, there was a red progress bar which ran across and followed by an error prompted reading; "PMT changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded"...... How do i fix this please

Userdata and cache are optional. Format first then download only. Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html

Note!
Exone
Exone
Exone
26-03-2016, 11:56 AM
Good pm. please i have done the flashing with your stock backup and now am faced with double challenges. One is the previous "no signal problem", and two is the NVRAM Warning error. But my major problem is the signal not coming up on my phone at all. Am totally confused because ever since i bricked the phone by not successfully upgrading to Lollipop version, it tends to show service in some areas and not in other areas. The annoying thing is the carrier name being present but no signal strength. Do i need a complete backup to upgrade the firmware or can't there be just a way out? please help me to see to this. i feel like am losing the phone already
Exone
Exone
Exone
26-03-2016, 04:33 PM
Good pm. please i have done the flashing with your stock backup and now am faced with double challenges. One is the previous "no signal problem", and two is the NVRAM Warning error. But my major problem is the signal not coming up on my phone at all. Am totally confused because ever since i bricked the phone by not successfully upgrading to Lollipop version, it tends to show service in some areas and not in other areas. The annoying thing is the carrier name being present but no signal strength. Do i need a complete backup to upgrade the firmware or can't there be just a way out? please help me to see to this. i feel like am losing the phone already
Exone
Exone
Exone
26-03-2016, 04:44 PM

and i wonder why the device is poping tekno p5 plus when plugged but when checked from my computer, it's still the infinix phone. i guess the backup was for tekno p5 plus. please i'm still here and i need your kind help. thank you
Pages (2): 1 2 Next