Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My INFINIX HOT 2 HAS REFUSED TO BOOT AFTER UPGRADING FROM ANDROID ONE TO 6.0
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My INFINIX HOT 2 HAS REFUSED TO BOOT AFTER UPGRADING FROM ANDROID ONE TO 6.0

[Please help] My INFINIX HOT 2 HAS REFUSED TO BOOT AFTER UPGRADING FROM ANDROID ONE TO 6.0

princekel24
princekel24
princekel24
22-03-2016, 11:52 AM

Good Day,

Please I tried upgrading my Infinix Hot 2 Android One OS to 6.0 last night and after installing, it has failed to boot. It keeps showing me 4 colours and has not gone past that stage.

Please your help and assistance is greatly required at the moment urgently as this is the same phone I use at work and for business.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Efe Ononeme
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-03-2016, 04:09 PM
(22-03-2016, 11:52 AM)princekel24 Good Day,

Please I tried upgrading my Infinix Hot 2 Android One OS to 6.0 last night and after installing, it has failed to boot. It keeps showing me 4 colours and has not gone past that stage.

Please your help and assistance is greatly required at the moment urgently as this is the same phone I use at work and for business.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Efe Ononeme

Take out the battery and reinsert

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.