Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android please contact me via live remote assistance
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

please contact me via live remote assistance

please contact me via live remote assistance

uncle ben
uncle ben
uncle ben
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2015, 02:47 PM

please i have a bricked old tecno p5 and im trying to flash it but its given me problems
details
1.when it boots into recovery mode the android shows a red danger sign
2.the computer detects the preloader just once then it goes off and it cant detect again some time it detects and it leaves it contineously for so long
3.mtk droid tools is able to detect the device when i boot into recovery mode
4.the tecno logo shows when im booting and then it remains on it without leaving
4.when i boot into recovry mode i see things like update from sd card update from adb and others
please i need your help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 05:27 PM
(26-01-2015, 02:47 PM)uncle ben please i have a bricked old tecno p5 and im trying to flash it but its given me problems
details
2.the computer detects the preloader just once then it goes off and it cant detect again some time it detects and it leaves it contineously for so long
4.the tecno logo shows when im booting and then it remains on it without leaving
4.when i boot into recovry mode i see things like update from sd card update from adb and others
please i need your help

do you have the MTK backup for Old P5? Also, whats the color of  TECNO which appears when you boot? white or blue? 

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
uncle ben
uncle ben
uncle ben
Enthusiastic Member
26-01-2015, 05:55 PM
(26-01-2015, 05:27 PM)hovatek
(26-01-2015, 02:47 PM)uncle ben please i have a bricked old tecno p5 and im trying to flash it but its given me problems
details
please i need your help

do you have the MTK backup for Old P5? Also, whats the color of  TECNO which appears when you boot? white or blue? 

yes the old p5 the colour is blue and i have the mtk backup and when i use sp flash tools it detects the phone and then it leaves it so it doesnt finish
This post was last modified: 26-01-2015, 05:57 PM by uncle ben.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 08:52 PM
(26-01-2015, 05:55 PM)uncle ben yes the old p5 the colour is blue and i have the mtk backup and when i use sp flash tools it detects the phone and then it leaves it so it doesnt finish

1. what do you mean by 'leaves it'
2. what error do you get during flashing?
3. Have you tried flashing one file at a time?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-01-2015, 08:55 PM

(26-01-2015, 05:55 PM)uncle ben yes the old p5 the colour is blue and i have the mtk backup and when i use sp flash tools it detects the phone and then it leaves it so it doesnt finish

Note!
uncle ben
uncle ben
uncle ben
Enthusiastic Member
27-01-2015, 10:46 AM
(26-01-2015, 08:55 PM)hovatek
(26-01-2015, 05:55 PM)uncle ben yes the old p5 the colour is blue and i have the mtk backup and when i use sp flash tools it detects the phone and then it leaves it so it doesnt finish

and leaves it i mean it detects it and undetect when soun is on you here the connected and disconnected for a long time i have changed the usb and port and even computers but still same problem
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-01-2015, 03:09 PM
(27-01-2015, 10:46 AM)uncle ben and leaves it i mean it detects it and undetect when soun is on you here the connected and disconnected for a long time i have changed the usb and port and even computers but still same problem

1. try flashing one file at a time.
2. try flashing the files without battery in the phone (holding volume increase before connecting to PC for flashing , try different button combinations too)
3. uninstall vcom, preloader and MTK drivers then reinstall using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!