Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any ROM For Semp Toshiba TA0708G

Good morning guys,

Please, help me to find a working rom for this tablet, i have downloaded the supposed original rom from here: http://suporte.suporte-semptoshiba.com.b...rivers.asp

And installed with the SP flash tools, but the tablet freeze on boot logo SEMP...

When i try to charge, the device dont show the battery percetagem too.

Please help me to put the tablet working again!

P.S: when i load the scatter file from the rom, sp flash tools shows that the device is mtk6582, but before i have does the proccess, have cheked with the ada64 app on the tablet, and the app says that is a mtk8312 dual core 1.3GHz.

Tks!

(03-23-2016, 11:56 AM)john___007 Wrote: Good morning guys,

P.S: when i load the scatter file from the rom, sp flash tools shows that the device is mtk6582, but before i have does the proccess, have cheked with the ada64 app on the tablet, and the app says that is a mtk8312 dual core 1.3GHz.

Tks!

if the flashing with spft completed with a green tick then..
try doing a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power button)
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2016, 05:25 PM by john___007. )
(03-23-2016, 05:13 PM)X3non Wrote:

Tks!

Yes,

I have did it some times but is same thing

The Sp Flash Tools Complete with a green tick, but after this, when i power on the tablet, he freeze on semp logo on boot...

P.S: mkt droid tools dont recognize my tablet on recovery mode. have anything wrong?

THKS!!!
(03-23-2016, 05:20 PM)john___007 Wrote:

Tks!

Yes,

The Sp Flash Tools Complete with a green tick, but after this, when i power on the tablet, he freeze on semp logo on boot...

P.S: mkt droid tools dont recognize my tablet on recovery mode. have anything wrong?

THKS!!!

Waiting,

Thks!
(03-23-2016, 07:34 PM)john___007 Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 05:20 PM)john___007 Wrote:

Tks!

Yes,

THKS!!!

Waiting,

Thks!

Need Help pls! anyone?
(03-23-2016, 05:20 PM)john___007 Wrote: Yes,

THKS!!!

boot into factory mode (vol down + power) and wipe eMMC
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2016, 11:16 AM by john___007. )
(03-25-2016, 12:08 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-23-2016, 05:20 PM)john___007 Wrote: Yes,

THKS!!!

boot into factory mode (vol down + power) and wipe eMMC

Hi, thanks for the help,

If I press vol down + power, the tablet does nothing, he boot in the semp logo and power of again, and again. If i press vol down + power, and when he power on, I release only the power buton, he continue in semp logo.

thanks...

If i understand rightly, i have to do this without any cable or pc right? only press the butons, if yes, i did that.

P.S: You want my scatfille?

Attached Files
.txt   MT6582_Android_scatter.txt (Size: 7.46 KB / Downloads: 5)
(03-28-2016, 11:05 AM)john___007 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the help,

If I press vol down + power, the tablet does nothing, he boot in the semp logo and power of again, and again. If i press vol down + power, and when he power on, I release only the power buton, he continue in semp logo.

thanks...

If i understand rightly, i have to do this without any cable or pc right? only press the butons, if yes, i did that.

I suggest you search for and flash another firmware

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(03-28-2016, 07:49 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-28-2016, 11:05 AM)john___007 Wrote: Hi, thanks for the help,

thanks...

I suggest you search for and flash another firmware

Man,

I looked everywhere, and no find a firmware compatible, and how my tablet dont boot, i canot launch mtkdroidtools and root...

if i search for semp ta0708g, i have no results, if i search compatible roms i have no results too... if i at least could install a custom recovery for try custom roms...

please help me.
Anyone?