Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Infinix Zero 2 Hang on Boot Logo

Hi All Members,

Today my infinix zero 2 (32GB + 2GB RAM) is not starting. It is rooted by Kngoroot Successfully So no warrenty claim. it is just 3 and half month old. Today afternoon it suddenly gets shut down and not opening but after few tries it gets started. Then it hangs 3-5 times in a gap of 1 or 2 hours but in night it is shut down and now it only shows loading with boot logo. and after 2 minutes it hangs and nothing works.

I tried this:

1. removing sim card (but no result)
2. In recovery mode i did wipe cache partition (but no result)
3. Wipe Data / Factory reset (No result)

Also it shows some green colors blinking near Infinix logo.

Please tell how can i fix it? I am really looking forward for your help.

Thanks
Z

Anyone Knows the solution?
(03-23-2016, 10:45 PM)abbas99 Wrote: Hi All Members,

Today my infinix zero 2 (32GB + 2GB RAM) is not starting. It is rooted by Kngoroot Successfully So no warrenty claim. it is just 3 and half month old. Today afternoon it suddenly gets shut down and not opening but after few tries it gets started. Then it hangs 3-5 times in a gap of 1 or 2 hours but in night it is shut down and now it only shows loading with boot logo. and after 2 minutes it hangs and nothing works.

I tried this:

1. removing sim card (but no result)
2. In recovery mode i did wipe cache partition (but no result)
3. Wipe Data / Factory reset (No result)

Also it shows some green colors blinking near Infinix logo.

Please tell how can i fix it? I am really looking forward for your help.

Thanks
Z

download the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
My issues is - My Infinix Zero 2 (32G + 2G) was hanging during running and when hanged it has to be shut down and it does not start quickly after that I have to wait a few minutes and sometimes it startup and sometimes it won't. after reading thread at hovatek i found to the flash option. I did all mentioned on thread How to use SP flash tool. I did everything correctly from installing vcom drivers to flashing the phone. I downloaded the "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" and flashed it using the Flash Tool 5. Everything was done correctly as mentioned in thread as well as on youtbe video. AFter flashing I also did on the phone i recovery and :

1. Wipe data / Factory reset
2. Wipe Cache Parition

and Restarted the phone. Phone takes about 3 to 5 minutes to start and on Sim card Initializing it gets sudden shut down.

It is very strange as sometimes it gets started and working for a hour and 2 hours and when using it sudden shut down or hanged.

It has fall down 2 or 3 times. It is just about 3 and half months old. Left with more than 8 months of warranty but can't claim warranty as i have this rooted Sad I am really looking forward for a solution from you Hovatek.
I am waiting for your response Hovatek
(03-26-2016, 06:23 PM)abbas99 Wrote: My issues is - My Infinix Zero 2 (32G + 2G) was hanging during running and when hanged it has to be shut down and it does not start quickly after that I have to wait a few minutes and sometimes it startup and sometimes it won't.  after reading thread at hovatek i found to the flash option. I did all mentioned on thread How to use SP flash tool. I did everything correctly from installing vcom drivers to flashing the phone. I downloaded the "Infinix X509 Zero 2 32GB (MTK Backup)" and flashed it using the Flash Tool 5. Everything was done correctly as mentioned in thread as well as on youtbe  video. AFter flashing I also did on the phone i recovery and :

1. Wipe data / Factory reset
2. Wipe Cache Parition

and Restarted the phone. Phone takes about 3 to 5 minutes to start and on Sim card Initializing it gets sudden shut down.

It is very strange as sometimes it gets started and working for a hour and 2 hours and when using it sudden shut down or hanged.  

It has fall down 2 or 3 times. It is just about 3 and half months old. Left with more than 8 months of warranty but can't claim warranty as i have this rooted Sad I am really looking forward for a solution from you Hovatek.

Try the lollipop firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9495.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
Hi Hovatek,
My Infinix Zero2 fell down yesterday and worked for a while but at the moment its not turning on again. Please anything i can do?
(05-13-2017, 11:21 AM)Ssanator01 Wrote: Hi Hovatek,
My Infinix Zero2 fell down yesterday and worked for a while but at the moment its not turning on again. Please anything i can do?

Please create a new thread.. this is someone elses support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread