Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] tecno h5 rom

With the help of God and u.... The phone is now back running on the original os. I saw someone who uploaded the cwm backup via Google drive ,so I forwarded it to my drive... With the help of es file explorer link with my Google drive account I moved it to my memory and restored it..... Thanks very much, I really appreciate your effort..... YOU R THE BEST

(01-31-2015, 03:48 PM)oluwapoju Wrote: With the help of God and  u.... The phone is now back running on the original os. I saw someone who uploaded the cwm backup via Google drive ,so I forwarded it to my drive... With the help of es file explorer link with my Google drive account I moved it to my memory and restored it..... Thanks very much, I really appreciate your effort..... YOU R THE BEST
excellent! we sent you an email. check your inbox.
(01-31-2015, 03:48 PM)oluwapoju Wrote: With the help of God and  u.... The phone is now back running on the original os. I saw someone who uploaded the cwm backup via Google drive ,so I forwarded it to my drive... With the help of es file explorer link with my Google drive account I moved it to my memory and restored it..... Thanks very much, I really appreciate your effort..... YOU R THE BEST

Please, i have a bricked H5. can you kindly upload the MTK backup of your own to google drive or dropbox and drop the download link... im begging you bro.. pls
am avin pr backin up the mtk ..... system not detectin phone
(02-01-2015, 11:13 PM)oluwapoju Wrote: am avin pr backin up the mtk ..... system not detectin phone

did you install PdaNet as described @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html ?
Install still not working
(02-02-2015, 10:18 AM)oluwapoju Wrote: Install still not working

did you connect the phone to PC (via USB cord) with usb debugging enabled before installing Pdanet?
please, uninstall Pdanet and do this
Now backing up... Will upload in a jiffy
(02-02-2015, 04:36 PM)oluwapoju Wrote: Now backing up... Will upload in a jiffy

God bless you bro. please, dropbox or google drive
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015, 09:05 PM by hovatek. )
Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ppbrm1luo4xbiq...p.zip?dl=0