Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HELP!!!...HOW TO CONVERT MEDIATEK UPDATE.ZIP TO SP FLASHABLE FORMAT

Good day gurus in the house....I have one zte u819 totally dead and I was looking for the stock ROM for the past two weeks now...Yesterday I got the file from one site and after extracting the file I discover is not in sp flash tool format. The file is meant for update through cwm and the phone is totally dead...PLS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CONVERT THE FILE TO SP FLASHABLE FORMAT???.... HELP YOUR BRO O...THANK YOU

I need help plz
(03-24-2016, 10:55 AM)apara Wrote: Good day gurus in the house....I have one zte u819 totally dead and I was looking for the stock ROM for the past two weeks now...Yesterday I got the file from one site and after extracting the file I discover is not in sp flash tool format. The file is meant for update through cwm and the phone is totally dead...PLS IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CONVERT THE FILE TO SP FLASHABLE FORMAT???.... HELP YOUR BRO O...THANK YOU

not possible.
how did the phone go dead?
That's how I collected it from the owner...he said the phone just went off like that
(03-26-2016, 09:48 AM)apara Wrote: That's how I collected it from the owner...he said the phone just went off like that

ran a quick search but nothing came solid up.
check https://translate.google.com/translate?h...rev=search
Thank you....I tried downloading from that page but the download button is not responding
(03-27-2016, 11:29 AM)apara Wrote: Thank you....I tried downloading from that page but the download button is not responding

I've been unable to find an alternative
(03-28-2016, 05:01 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 11:29 AM)apara Wrote: Thank you....I tried downloading from that page but the download button is not responding

I've been unable to find an alternative

Thank you