Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android Xposed framework on x510
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Xposed framework on x510

Xposed framework on x510

Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
Samwanjeri
24-03-2016, 02:04 PM

Running on infinix official rom android 5.1. Whenever I install xposed framework every time I swap simcard or in any reason remove the battery the phone takes too long to boot via optimizing all apps. I only use gravity box. I've tried to format phone and re flash the rom but the same happens when I use xposed framework. Any solution for the framework to run smooth. Plus is there a way of unistalling the framework without re flashing. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tapatalk
matybazz
matybazz
matybazz
25-03-2016, 02:35 PM
(24-03-2016, 02:04 PM)Samwanjeri Running on infinix official rom android 5.1. Whenever I install xposed framework every time I swap simcard or in any reason remove the battery the phone takes too long to boot via optimizing all apps. I only use gravity box. I've tried to format phone and re flash the rom but the same happens when I use xposed framework. Any solution for the framework to run smooth. Plus is there a way of unistalling the framework without re flashing. Thanks

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Tapatalk

Check the source from where you gkt the xposed framework and i think it is installes in the system partition of the phone so if you flash only the system img file of your phone it should clear it