Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I BRICKED MY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I BRICKED MY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551

[Please help] I BRICKED MY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
24-03-2016, 09:24 PM

PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP, I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE MY BOOT ANIMATION FOR MY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 1GB RAM 16GB, I SUCCEDE BUT THE PHONE GOT STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP, I TRIED RESTORING MY BACKUP BUT IT STILL DIDNT FIX IT, THEN I TRIED USING SP FLASH TOOL TO FLASH THE STOCK BOOTIMG AND LOGO BUT IT DIDNT WORK.. THEN I FORMATTED THE PHONE SO THAT I CAN FLASH THE STOCK ROM, WHILE I WAS DOING THIS, THE BATTERY OF THE PHONE WAS DRAINED AND BY THEN I HAVE ALREADY FORMATTED IT. NOW THE PHONE CANT EVEN TURN ON, AND I DONT KNOW WHETER ITS CHARGING CAUSE I LEFT IT PLUGGED IN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.. I HAVE THE STOCK ROM TO FLASH IT, BUT MY PC DOESNT EVEN DETECT THE PHONE ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2016, 12:28 PM
(24-03-2016, 09:24 PM)xsantos PLEASE I NEED URGENT HELP, I WAS TRYING TO CHANGE MY BOOT ANIMATION FOR MY INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 1GB RAM 16GB, I SUCCEDE BUT THE PHONE GOT STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP, I TRIED RESTORING MY BACKUP BUT IT STILL DIDNT FIX IT, THEN I TRIED USING SP FLASH TOOL TO FLASH THE STOCK BOOTIMG AND LOGO BUT IT DIDNT WORK.. THEN I FORMATTED THE PHONE SO THAT I CAN FLASH THE STOCK ROM, WHILE I WAS DOING THIS, THE BATTERY OF THE PHONE WAS DRAINED AND BY THEN I HAVE ALREADY FORMATTED IT. NOW THE PHONE CANT EVEN TURN ON, AND I DONT KNOW WHETER ITS CHARGING CAUSE I LEFT IT PLUGGED IN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING.. I HAVE THE STOCK ROM TO FLASH IT, BUT MY PC DOESNT EVEN DETECT THE PHONE ANYMORE. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

You either keep charging or take out and reinsert the battery using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7338.html
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
This post was last modified: 25-03-2016, 12:29 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
26-03-2016, 12:35 AM
My sp flash tool now reconises the phone but ot still doesnt wanna flash, gives me a brom error.. I dont know if its because am using a stock rom that is meant for upgrading the phone, am using the infinix x551 lolipop all variant rom i downloaded from here.. And my phone was formerly running lolipop before i formatted it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-03-2016, 11:55 AM
(26-03-2016, 12:35 AM)xsantos My sp flash tool now reconises the phone but ot still doesnt wanna flash, gives me a brom error.. I dont know if its because am using a stock rom that is meant for upgrading the phone, am using the infinix x551 lolipop all variant rom i downloaded from here.. And my phone was formerly running lolipop before i formatted it.

whats the error message you're getting and hope you downloaded the one specific to 1GB 16GB?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
27-03-2016, 08:57 PM

I get BROM ERROR; S_FT_DOWNLOAD_FAIL (4008)
Download to flash fail. please prfess CTRL+ALT+T to turn on debug log then
reproduce again.
(HINT);
BROM_DLL_V5.log and BROM_DLL.log would be created and record more detail information.
Please give me a link to download the rom for lolipop version 1GB 16GB. X551.
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
27-03-2016, 08:59 PM
The sp flash tool recognises my phone, then when it gets to the point where its suppose to flash, it doesnt exceed 0 percent. then afer some time, it gives me that error.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2016, 06:06 PM
(27-03-2016, 08:59 PM)xsantos The sp flash tool recognises my phone, then when it gets to the point where its suppose to flash, it doesnt exceed 0 percent. then afer some time, it gives me that error.

Try a different version of SP flash tool, USB cord and the 16+1 Lollipop firmware @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-6879.html
This post was last modified: 29-03-2016, 06:24 PM by hovatek.

Note!
xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
29-03-2016, 03:33 AM
Thank you very much sir.. I have done it.. I later found out that it was the usb cord dat was d fault al dese while.. I had to press it inside very well and hold it down until the phone flashes. Thanks.. God bless.