Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android pls Help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

pls Help

pls Help

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
Enthusiastic Member
24-03-2016, 09:39 PM

HELP!

My Samsung note 3 Sm-N9006 was already rooted when I bought it, though it doesnt have CWM/TWRP and SuperSu.
However, all rooted apps are working. So I really want to change the phone's font so I downloaded Font installer
*root*, because of some confusing words listed in facebook and whatsapp. However, after I installed a font from the app, it
prompted me to reboot my system, I clicked it and when it boots, its already stuck on the samsung logo.

Whenever I use the button combination vol down + power + home, it just opens normally;
when volume up + Volume down + power / Volume up + power + home / Volume up + power, this is what is shown,,,
The text up side down :
" Select boot mode:
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.]

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<=="

I can use the volume up to choose, but whenever I click volume down, nothing happens.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-03-2016, 12:32 PM
(24-03-2016, 09:39 PM)yasermuny187 HELP!

My Samsung note 3 Sm-N9006 was already rooted when I bought it, though it doesnt have CWM/TWRP and SuperSu.
However, all rooted apps are working. So I really want to change the phone's font so I downloaded Font installer
*root*, because of some confusing words listed in facebook and whatsapp. However, after I installed a font from the app, it
prompted me to reboot my system, I clicked it and when it boots, its already stuck on the samsung logo.

Whenever I use the button combination vol down + power + home, it just opens normally;
when volume up + Volume down + power / Volume up + power + home / Volume up + power, this is what is shown,,,
The text up side down :
" Select boot mode:

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<=="

I can use the volume up to choose, but whenever I click volume down, nothing happens.

Is your phone an original or a clone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
Enthusiastic Member
28-03-2016, 09:02 AM
(25-03-2016, 12:32 PM)hovatek
(24-03-2016, 09:39 PM)yasermuny187 HELP!

The text up side down :
" Select boot mode:

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<=="

Is your phone an original or a clone?

Thanks for yr reply , It's Clone , and I haven't backup rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2016, 07:38 PM
(28-03-2016, 09:02 AM)yasermuny187 Thanks for yr reply , It's Clone , and I haven't backup rom

Try Auto Font Unbricker @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1063.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
Enthusiastic Member
01-04-2016, 07:36 AM

I did all as requested and run auto font unbricker while phone on Samsung bootloop but it goes to red text , pc got USD unkown device and no driver , by the way during my many attempts within 10 days to boot phone in recovery mode by pressing keys I can got it android recovery system e3 menu 3 times only , and do wipe cash first time and still error and did factory recovery second time and same error , and the third time I didn't what to do ... but now how about to download Auto Font Patch (zip file ) and place it on SD card and run it from android recovery system e3 menu If I lucky to get it for the forth time ... Thank you for your kind effort!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-04-2016, 10:31 PM
(01-04-2016, 07:36 AM)yasermuny187 I did all as requested and run auto font unbricker while phone on Samsung bootloop but it goes to red text , pc got USD unkown device and no driver , by the way during my many attempts within 10 days to boot phone in recovery mode by pressing keys I can got it android recovery system e3 menu 3 times only , and do wipe cash first time and still error and did factory recovery second time and same error , and the third time I didn't what to do ... but now how about to download Auto Font Patch (zip file ) and place it on SD card and run it from android recovery system e3 menu If I lucky to get it for the forth time ... Thank you for your kind effort!

We could help port a custom recovery if you have the stock recovery.img for your phone
This post was last modified: 01-04-2016, 10:32 PM by hovatek.

Note!
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
Enthusiastic Member
02-04-2016, 11:12 PM
I don't have the stock recovery.img for my phone ,I do many and many tries to get android recovery system e3 mode for the forth time but no way till now , is there any method to force phone to boot on android recovery system e3 menu like USB jig and etc...?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-04-2016, 04:51 PM
(02-04-2016, 11:12 PM)yasermuny187 I don't have the stock recovery.img for my phone ,I do many and many tries to get android recovery system e3 mode for the forth time but no way till now , is there any method to force phone to boot on android recovery system e3 menu like USB jig and etc...?

what button combo are you using to attempt booting into recovery mode?

Note!
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
yasermuny187
Enthusiastic Member
04-04-2016, 08:24 AM
(03-04-2016, 04:51 PM)hovatek
(02-04-2016, 11:12 PM)yasermuny187 I don't have the stock recovery.img for my phone ,I do many and many tries to get android recovery system e3 mode for the forth time but no way till now , is there any method to force phone to boot on android recovery system e3 menu like USB jig and etc...?

what button combo are you using to attempt booting into recovery mode?

Thanks for all help!

I tick (VM Dwn + Home +Power)in every way you imagine and then tick VM Up and after many times I was lucky to reach recovery but 99% phone goes ordinary boot and stuck in Samsung logo by the way I placed your file Auto Font Unbricker V1.0(Zipped and Unzipped) on SD and boot on recovery Mode and choose option (Apply Update from SD) but unfortunately couldn't find file to execute , You are right I need CWM recovery to achieve task ??? can I install CWM recovery from basic recovery ? pls let me know
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2016, 07:54 PM

(04-04-2016, 08:24 AM)yasermuny187 Thanks for all help!

I tick (VM Dwn + Home +Power)in every way you imagine and then tick VM Up and after many times I was lucky to reach recovery but 99% phone goes ordinary boot and stuck in Samsung logo by the way I placed your file Auto Font Unbricker V1.0(Zipped and Unzipped) on SD and boot on recovery Mode and choose option (Apply Update from SD) but unfortunately couldn't find file to execute , You are right I need CWM recovery to achieve task ???  can I install CWM recovery from basic recovery ? pls let me know

Try using volume up + power button to boot into recovery mode.
Yes, we could help port a custom recovery if you supply the stock recovery

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next