Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my xtouch pf83 got stalk in the start up logo
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my xtouch pf83 got stalk in the start up logo

[Please help] my xtouch pf83 got stalk in the start up logo

heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
27-03-2016, 07:31 PM

Not again! infact am really tired  of this...what happen was that my phone refuse to bbrowse with any of my browsers except WhatsApp alone, so a friend advice me to do the hard reset.afteriI press the reset button, I realise the phone just stalk on one chinese language like that up to an hour so I decide to  power it off myself. Since then it's has stalk in it welcome logo Nd nothing more..please help me...one more thing, I raced to "xtouch device.com" the device manufacturer website to download the firmware but unfortunately, the file I downloaded refused to be extracted on my laptop saying "error 0x80004005: unspecified error"... Please kindly come to my aid please...The TABLET NAME IS " XTOUCH PF83". I'll be expecting your reply asap...please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-03-2016, 05:56 PM
(27-03-2016, 07:31 PM)heyessoh Not again! infact am really tired  of this...what happen was that my phone refuse to bbrowse with any of my browsers except WhatsApp alone, so a friend advice me to do the hard reset.afteriI press the reset button, I realise the phone just stalk on one chinese language like that up to an hour so I decide to  power it off myself. Since then it's has stalk in it welcome logo Nd nothing more..please help me...one more thing, I raced to "xtouch device.com" the device manufacturer website to download the firmware but unfortunately, the file I downloaded refused to be extracted on my laptop saying "error 0x80004005: unspecified error"... Please kindly come to my aid please...The TABLET NAME IS " XTOUCH PF83". I'll be expecting your reply asap...please

What's the phone's chipset?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
29-03-2016, 02:53 PM
ANDROID 4.2 CPU MTK QUAD CORE ARM CORTEX, A7GPU MALI400 MEMORY MEMORY1G STORAGE 8G EXTERNAL STORAGE SUPPORT 32GB MICRO SD CARD
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-03-2016, 08:05 PM
(29-03-2016, 02:53 PM)heyessoh ANDROID 4.2 CPU MTK QUAD CORE  ARM CORTEX, A7GPU MALI400 MEMORY MEMORY1G STORAGE 8G EXTERNAL STORAGE SUPPORT 32GB MICRO SD CARD

Try doing a factory reset in recovery mode (vol up + power)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
30-03-2016, 09:14 PM

(29-03-2016, 02:53 PM)heyessoh ANDROID 4.2 CPU MTK QUAD CORE ARM CORTEX, A7GPU MALI400 MEMORY MEMORY1G STORAGE 8G EXTERNAL STORAGE SUPPORT 32GB MICRO SD CARD

thanks forn your concern but its not working o...infact,it dosent even come up.but if i switch it on its stil commin up to stuck at the welcome logo
heyessoh
heyessoh
heyessoh
31-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Yeaap mehn e done work and thanks for you guys insight.. I used the volume down key plus power to put in in factory mode then i click the last Chinese language their and thats how it boot on and work.... Now abeg how can i do my rom backup???
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2016, 10:02 AM
(31-03-2016, 08:38 AM)heyessoh Yeaap mehn e done work and thanks for you guys insight.. I used the volume down key plus power to put in in factory mode then i click the last Chinese language their and thats how it boot on and work.... Now abeg how can i do my rom backup???

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!