Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] need GIONEE P2s Stock rom v0202
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] need GIONEE P2s Stock rom v0202

[Please help] need GIONEE P2s Stock rom v0202

abksonya
abksonya
abksonya
Enthusiastic Member
31-03-2016, 11:15 AM

how was today hovatek i'm here again requesting something from you i know you'r the only solution for my problem few months ago i have created a thread on tecno l6 stock rom and you gave me the working download link i've flash the phone is working without any problem dont tire with my requests hovatek please i'm deeply needed GIONEE P2s stock rom i got some roms from your website i have flash the phone with it suddenly the phone bricked is not even charging neither sign of booting but i think the rom that i downloaded is not compatible on my device my device is GIONEE P2s v0202 but the rom that brick my phone is GIONEE P2s v0201 please i need now 0202 thannks for reading this i hope i'll get response as soon as possible
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-03-2016, 09:58 PM
(31-03-2016, 11:15 AM)abksonya how was today hovatek i'm here again requesting something from you i know you'r the only solution for my problem few months ago i have created a thread on tecno l6 stock rom and you gave me the working download link i've flash the phone is working without any problem dont tire with my requests hovatek please i'm deeply needed GIONEE P2s stock rom i got some roms from your website  i have flash the phone with it suddenly the phone bricked is not even charging neither sign of booting but i think the rom that i downloaded is not compatible on my device my device is GIONEE P2s v0202 but the rom that brick my phone is GIONEE P2s v0201 please i need now 0202 thannks for reading this i hope i'll get response as soon as possible

That version isn't yet available @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-389.html
Have you tried taking out then reinserting the battery and charging?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abksonya
abksonya
abksonya
Enthusiastic Member
01-04-2016, 04:50 PM
of course i've tried untill i tired
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-04-2016, 01:50 AM
(01-04-2016, 04:50 PM)abksonya of course i've tried untill i tired

we'll add it to the list once available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.