Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bricking issues with xperia

I need help o. I think my xperia arc S is brick,it stops at the sony logo. The issue now is that the phone hasn't been rooted before. Thanks

@yubiman, could you explain what exactly you did that bricked it?
(02-01-2014, 08:14 PM)yubiman Wrote: I need help o. I think my xperia arc S is brick,it stops at the sony logo. The issue now is that the phone hasn't been rooted before. Thanks

(02-02-2014, 12:09 AM)hovatek Wrote: @yubiman, could you explain what exactly you did that bricked it?

I tired putting on the bluetooth to send someone a file then it just started displaying the sony logo repeatedly.
try removing the battery for 5 minutes then slotting it back in. if that doesn't solve it, boot into recovery mode and clear cache
(02-02-2014, 01:25 PM)hovatek Wrote: try removing the battery for 5 minutes then slotting it back in. if that doesn't solve it, boot into recovery mode and clear cache

Thanks a lot bt ow do i boot into recovery mode,what keys do i press?
1. Turn off your device
2. Hold down the volume + button
3. Hold down the power button
4. Keep holding both buttons down till it boots into recovery mode
(02-02-2014, 04:55 PM)hovatek Wrote: 1. Turn off your device
2. Hold down the volume + button
3. Hold down the power button
4. Keep holding both buttons down till it boots into recovery mode

Thanks a lot,the issue has been solved. You were greatly helpful. Keep up the good work.
you're welcome. Don't forget to download our mobile app for Android @ http://app.hovatek.com