Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

infinix x600 still can't boot into recovery mode after flashing with twrp recovery

Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next
mensa
mensa
mensa
03-04-2016, 10:58 PM

please, has someone ever flashed the twrp custom recovery img from hovatek and been able to boot into it? I have flashed my infinix note 2 x600 more than 15 times with twrp recovery img. When it says complete and I decide to boot into recovery mode by long pressing the volume up and power button; it fails to boot into recovery.it makes a pop sound and immediately boot into home screen. I don't know what am not doing right so please if someone has ever flashed the hovatek custom recovery img for infinix x600 and has been able to boot into recovery; let him or her help me out because am gong through hectic times.

thanks for your help. very much appreciate it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-04-2016, 07:41 PM
(03-04-2016, 10:58 PM)mensa please, has someone ever flashed the twrp custom recovery img from hovatek and been able to boot into it? I have flashed my infinix note 2 x600 more than 15 times with twrp recovery img. When it says complete and I decide to boot into recovery mode by long pressing the volume up and power button; it fails to boot into recovery.it makes a pop sound and immediately boot into home screen. I don't know what am not doing right so please if someone has ever flashed the hovatek custom recovery img for infinix x600 and has been able to boot into recovery; let him or her help me out because am gong through hectic times.

thanks for your help. very much appreciate it

See https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-10992.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
06-04-2016, 11:45 AM
I have gone through the tutorial but first of all, I used an SP flash too provided by Hovatek live remote assistance.

Secondly, this current phone: infinix note 2 x60: I don't know why because it has no stock recovery. I tried to boot into recovery immediately after buying the phone but it never worked. This is why I want to install a custom recovery because I can't hard reset without a recovery mode.

Please, whats Is wrong with the phone. Why is this phone not having a recovery mode. I have flashed the custom twrp recovery img from hovaatek for more than 15 times and yet cannot boot into recovery. It flashes alright and yet cannot boot into it. I also used infinix flash tool but that too completed alright but yet couldn't boot into it. Please help me.

When the phone boots to home screen and I navigate to the file manager, I see a folder with the name mtklog, when I enter: I see another folder named see_exp_backup. When I enter that also, I see another folder named
db.fatal.01.JE
do.fatal.01 KE
db.fatal.02.KE
db.fatal.03.KE and when I enter the first first folder; I see ZZ.INTERNAL and db.fatal.01.JE.dbg and the other 3 folders show ZZ.INTERNAL and db.fatal.01.KE.dbg, 02.KE.dbg and 03.KE.dbg respectively. all these don't make sense to me; please what is happening?
This post was last modified: 06-04-2016, 02:07 PM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-04-2016, 08:46 PM
(06-04-2016, 11:45 AM)mensa I have gone through the tutorial but first of all,  I used an SP flash too provided by Hovatek live remote assistance.  

Secondly,  this current phone: infinix note 2 x60: I don't know why because it has no stock recovery.  I tried to boot into recovery immediately after buying the phone but it never worked.  This is why I want to install a custom recovery because I can't hard reset without a recovery mode.  

Please,  whats Is wrong with the phone.  Why is this phone not having a recovery mode.  I have flashed the custom twrp recovery img from hovaatek for more than 15 times and yet cannot boot into recovery.  It flashes alright and yet cannot boot into it.  I also used infinix flash tool but that too completed alright but yet couldn't boot into it.  Please help me.

When the phone boots to home screen and I navigate to the file manager,  I see a folder with the name mtklog,  when I enter: I see another folder named see_exp_backup. When I enter that also,  I see another folder named
db.fatal.01.JE
do.fatal.01 KE
db.fatal.02.KE
db.fatal.03.KE and when I enter the first first folder; I see ZZ.INTERNAL and db.fatal.01.JE.dbg and the other 3 folders show ZZ.INTERNAL and db.fatal.01.KE.dbg, 02.KE.dbg and 03.KE.dbg respectively. all these don't make sense to me; please what is happening?

What button combo are you using to try booting into recovery?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mensa
mensa
mensa
08-04-2016, 12:08 AM

I long press the volume up and power button simultaneously. I leave the power button when the infinix logo appears but still holds the volume up buftton but it doesnt boot into recovery mode it rather boots into home screen.i really don't know why it doesn't boot into recovery after doing everything right. Pleaae help.
This post was last modified: 08-04-2016, 12:13 AM by mensa.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-04-2016, 04:08 PM
(08-04-2016, 12:08 AM)mensa I long press the volume up and power button simultaneously.  I leave the power button when the infinix logo appears but still holds the volume up buftton but it doesnt boot into recovery mode it rather boots into home screen.i really don't know why it doesn't boot into recovery after doing everything right. Pleaae help.

Have you tried using adb or rashr apk to boot into recovery mode?

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
09-04-2016, 12:08 PM
I installed an app called recovery reboot so I can boot into recovery mode. When I started the app, it attempted to boot into recovery but when the infinix logo appeared: it restarted again and booted directly to the home screen. I also tried to use MTK droid tool to boot into recovery but the droid tool never detected my device even though I had the MTK VCOM drivers installed. Those are the only apps I have tried to boot my phone into recovery. I have never tried the adb or the rashr.

After reading your reply, I just tried the rashr to boot into recovery but when it got to the screen where infinix shows, it restarted and booted into the home screen. I again used the rashr to flash the hovatek twrp recovery image and after completion, I chose the option to reboot into recovery but the same thing happened. It restared but when the infinix screen appeared, it restarted again with a pop sound and then booted into the home screen. I tried to backup the recovery with rashr, it backed up the recovery and I do see the recovery.img in the rashr/backup/recovery folder: meaning the recovery is installed alright but I don't know why it cannot boot into it. I still don't know what exactly is the problem with this phone. Please help me.
This post was last modified: 09-04-2016, 01:10 PM by mensa.
awesomeironman
awesomeironman
awesomeironman
09-04-2016, 12:19 PM
hmm just replied to follow the thread ._.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-04-2016, 10:52 PM
(09-04-2016, 12:08 PM)mensa I installed an app called recovery reboot so I can boot into recovery mode.  When I started the app, it attempted to boot into recovery but when the infinix  logo appeared: it restarted again and booted directly to the home screen.  I also tried to use MTK droid tool to boot into recovery but the droid tool never detected my device even though I had the MTK VCOM drivers installed. Those are the only apps I have tried to boot my phone into recovery.  I have never tried the adb or the rashr.

After reading your reply,  I just tried the rashr to boot into recovery but when it got to the screen where infinix shows,  it restarted and booted into the home screen. I again used the rashr to flash the hovatek twrp recovery image and after completion, I chose the option to reboot into recovery but the same thing happened.  It restared but when the infinix screen appeared, it restarted again with a pop sound and then booted into the home screen. I tried to backup the recovery with rashr, it backed up the recovery and I do see the recovery.img in the rashr/backup/recovery folder: meaning the recovery is installed alright but I don't know why it cannot boot into it.  I still don't know what exactly is the problem with this phone. Please help me.

Have you tried flashing back the stock recovery?

Note!
mensa
mensa
mensa
11-04-2016, 09:30 AM

As a matter of fact, I could not boot into recovery mode before installing custom twrp recovery. I don't know if there is no stock recovery or something. Before installing the custom recovery, when I long press the volume up and power button simultaneosly: it doesn't boot into recovery. That is the reason why I wanted to install a custom recovery because I thought maybe it doesn't have a stock recovery installed.

Anyway, can you give me the stock recovery image so I can download and flash to see if it will work because am sort of desperate. Very much appreciate your replies.
This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 09:34 AM by mensa.
Pages (5): 1 2 3 4 5 Next