Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help, my MtnS620 is showing blank white screen

Help, my MtnS620 is showing blank white screen. How do i fix that please?

(04-04-2016, 09:52 PM)Overflow Wrote: Help, my MtnS620 is showing blank white screen. How do i fix that please?

it would help to know how this started
(04-04-2016, 10:58 PM)X3non Wrote:
(04-04-2016, 09:52 PM)Overflow Wrote: Help, my MtnS620 is showing blank white screen. How do i fix that please?

it would help to know how this started

Thanks X3non, I recently ask an engineer to change the screen, during the process he damaged the phone power, it was able to power-on but can not power-off. Later I gave it to another engineer to change the screen and everything works fine for a week. Now the screen is showing blank white screen on start up. The engineer claimed it is the server. What exactly is wrong please
Thanks X3non, I recently ask an engineer to change the screen, during the process he damaged the phone power, it was able to power-on but can not power-off. Later I gave it to another engineer to change the screen and everything works fine for a week. Now the screen is showing blank white screen on start up. The engineer claimed it is the server. What exactly is wrong please
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2016, 08:45 PM by X3non. )
(04-05-2016, 11:33 AM)Overflow Wrote: Thanks X3non, I recently ask an engineer to change the screen, during the process he damaged the phone power, it was able to power-on but can not power-off. Later I gave it to another engineer to change the screen and everything works fine for a week. Now the screen is showing blank white screen on start up. The engineer claimed it is the server. What exactly is wrong please

it is possible that could be a hardware issue (faulty screen or flex)
or a software thing (corrupted uboot)

* you can flash stock rom just to be sure it isnt a software issue
download stock rom @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1818.html
and flash using sp flash tools @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

if it still persist then you have the screen / flex checked again