Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] LG LS675 (TRIBUTE 5)

Good morning hovatek, 
Please I need the stock firmware for my LG LS675 (TRIBUTE 5). I did a factory reset and since then, It's been displaying "configuring your phone" whenever I switch it on.. It's not booting up.  The phone is a US used phone and it came with a sprint (carrier) Sim card.. I want to unlock it by flashing... Thanks

(04-06-2016, 12:32 AM)Raheem Wrote: Good morning hovatek, 
Please I need the stock firmware for my LG LS675 (TRIBUTE 5). I did a factory reset and since then, It's been displaying "configuring your phone" whenever I switch it on.. It's not booting up.  The phone is a US used phone and it came with a sprint (carrier) Sim card.. I want to unlock it by flashing... Thanks

The download link for LG LS675 (TRIBUTE 5) is not on the hovatek collection of firmwares for LG phones
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016, 12:42 PM by hovatek. )

Take out the battery for one minute then reinsert.
Give it about 20 minutes to boot up
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(04-06-2016, 12:39 AM)Raheem Wrote:

The download link for LG LS675 (TRIBUTE 5) is not on the hovatek collection of firmwares for LG phones

DID YOU EVER GOT THAT LINK? I GOT EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE...
IF YOU DID, PLEASE EMAIL TO [email protected]
THANKS.